- Innovative 'push-fit' tube connector. // DEMM: Digest of Equipment, Materials, & Management;Oct2006, p18
The article presents information on tube connectors from Parker Instrumentation for builders of industrial equipment involving fluids.
- Supply LINE. Kachadourian, Gail // Automotive News;5/28/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5932, p24
Reports developments of several automobile industry as of May 2001. Sale of interest in Componentes Delfa of Delphi Automotive Systems Corp.; Plans of selling Chelsea Products Division of Dana Corp. to Parker Hannifin Corp.; Announcement on the opening of Samlip assembly plant.
- CCV fittings. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p82
The article evaluates the 90-degree fitting adapters for Racor closed crankcase ventilation (CCV) assemblies from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Fluid connector wins UK Defence Standard approval. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Dec2007, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p18
The article evaluates the Phastite connectors from Parker Instrumentation.
- DANA HOLDING CORP. // Concrete Products;Mar2011, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p58
The article offers brief information on Dana Holding Corp.'s heavy-duty universal joints.
- Top players set pace via higher sales. McCarron, Kathy // Rubber & Plastics News;7/10/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the turnover and ranking of North American rubber product manufacturers. Almost all the top 25 rubber manufacturers achieved higher sales in the year 2005. The net sales of Parker-Hannifin Corp. increased by 17% because it took over the control of 10 business units in...
- Rubber news. // European Rubber Journal;May/Jun2005, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p5
Presents news briefs on the rubber industry as of May 2005. Plan of Bridgestone Corp. to build a truck tyre plant in Huizhou, China; Selection of Dana Corp. to supply power-steering hose assemblies for General Motor's 2005 Hummer H3 vehicle; Joint venture of Parker Hannifin Corp. and China's...
- FINANCIAL RESULTS. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/3/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p9
The article presents a chart of financial results of various companies in 2003 and 2004. According to the chart, sales figures of RPM International Inc. was $480,769,000 as of February 29, $2004. The net income of the company on the mentioned date was $6,018,000. Sales figure of Parker Hannifin...
- SERVICE-FREE U-JOINTS. // Concrete Products;Apr2011, Vol. 114 Issue 4, p35
The article offers brief information on the service-free u-joints for heavy duty Spicer Life Series (SPL) driveshafts from Dana Holding Corp.