Nissan enters commercial truck market
- Nissan's baby shower. // Commercial Motor;5/22/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5029, p18
Presents the launch of the Kubistar commercial van by Nissan. Two payload versions of the van; Engines; Load volume; Price.
- Nissan ponders more Titan output. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;11/17/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6067, p6
The first Titan truck is yet to be sold but automobile manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is facing up to the fact that it might have to expand production of the full-sized pickup next year. When the company announced a sales target of 100,000 a year for the Titan a couple of years ago, it...
- Nissan unveils ambitious growth plans for light CVs. // Commercial Motor;6/22/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5183, p9
The article focuses on the growth plans of Nissan for its light commercial vehicles (CV). The launch of Cabstar is the initial effort of Nissan to promote its light CV business. The company plans to widen its market in several countries including China where it has business connection with...
- Nissan Titan stomps into full-size pickup market. Spell, Tim // Fort Worth Business Press;2/13/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, Special section p6
Features the 2004 Titan pickup from Nissan. Models of Titan; Engine features of the automobile; Details of the automobile's interiors.
- LOOK HUE'S TALKING. // Commercial Motor;3/29/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5222, p62
The article presents a comparison of the Renault Master and Nissan Navara trucks.
- FULL SIZE PICKUP: Factory-Applied Spray-On-Bedliner. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/7/2005, Vol. 254 Issue 9, p33
This article presents information on the Titan Crew Cab, from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The cab comes in three models, each with a choice of two or four-wheel drive systems. Built on a rugged F-Alpha truck platform, the cab is equipped with a V8 engine that produces 305 hp and 379 Ib of torque....
- NISSAN. // Fleet Owner;Jul2006, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p52
The article reports on changes planned by Nissan USA for its Frontier and Titan pickup trucks in 2007. Different bed configurations and choices will be made available for the Frontier, with the addition of an auxiliary jack on some models. For the Titan, engine power will be increased, and new...
- ZF debuts European automatics. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p70
Focuses on the launching of the AS Tronic automatic transmissions for commercial trucks in Europe. Features; Comparison with semi-automated transmissions; Classes.
- Truck makers grab headlines at Work Truck Show. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p24
The article presents several products for the trucking industry including an All-Wheel Drive (AWD) for Models 337 and 348 trucks from Peterbilt Motors Co., an improved multiplex instrumentation system from Kenworth Truck Co. and the 2011 Nissan NV from Nissan.