Ramping up for a rebound
- NO 'TRAILING' BEHIND. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p68
The article provides information on the improvements made and technologies added to trailers to increase productivity and reduce maintenance. According to Mark Roush, director of engineering for Vanguard National Trailer Corp., trailer designers built better trailers by replacing heavier...
- Vanguard Trailers' new products built for extended life. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p41
The article evaluates the converter dolly, trailers, and an electronic nosebox from Vanguard National Trailer Corp.
- Composite plate trailer. // Fleet Owner;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p58
The article evaluates the new VXP composite plate trailer from Vanguard National Trailer Corp.
- Vanguard building new plant in Georgia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/4/2015, p1
The article reports on the announcement made by Vanguard National regarding its plan to build a van trailer manufacturing plant at the Dade County Industrial Park in Trenton, Georgia.
- Sandwich to go. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p66
The article focuses on the new VXP composite plate trailer introduced by Vanguard National Trailer Corp. The company claims that if damaged the composite panels maybe removed and replaced without affecting adjacent panels and no special shop tools are required. The composite panels are protected...
- Thin is in at Mid-America. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p20
Provides information on the VXP composite plate trailer manufactured by Vanguard National that was showcased at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Design of the VXP trailer; Interior width; Storage capacity.
- Vanguard National introduces composite plate sidewall van trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p20
Provides information on the VXP composite plate trailer from Vanguard National showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky . Interior design; Storage capacity; Composite plate warranty.
- Vanguard names Optronics as supplier. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the designation of Optronics International as the standard supplier for Vanguard National Trailer Corp., a subsidiary of China International Marine Container (Group) Ltd.
- Trailer line expanded. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the introduction of Fusion Beam Technology by SAF-Holland SA, which reduces suspension weight in its CBX Series Suspension System for trailers. According to SAF-Holland, Fusion Beam Technology involves the fusing of a fabricated tailpiece to the back of the suspension's...