Trumpf chooses Sterling as representative
- Trumpf forms laser group. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/30/95, Vol. 196 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the formation of Trumpf's laser and laser-system group to specialize in customer service and support for its CO2 stand-alone lasers for customized systems. Marketing of company's 3-D line of laser cutting systems; Readiness of Trumpf to service and support all sales of the product;...
- Trumpf Group emerges triumphant from recession. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/96, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p87
Reports that Trumpf Inc. ended its 1994-95 fiscal year by increasing sales by 25.7 percent, amounting to $560 million.
- Trumpf debuts new Website. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/01/98, Vol. 204 Issue 5, p42
Reports on tool manufacturer Trumpf Inc.'s establishment of a comprehensive home page on the World Wide Web.
- Trumpf hosts Korean group on U.S. tour. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/9/93, Vol. 189 Issue 15, p2
Reports on Trumpf Inc.'s hosting of 12 Korean sheet metal fabricators. Seven-day tour of the northeastern states; Highlighting laser technology; Focusing on key installations; Itinerary.
- Trumpf hosts sheet metal symposium. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/01/96, Vol. 197 Issue 14, p35
Reports on Trumpf Inc.'s plan to host its third annual Sheet Metal Symposium on April 10-12, 1996.
- Robotic Laser Welding Wins Award for Trumpf. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p6
The article announces that Trumpf Inc. has received the Key Supplier Award for Innovation from Daimler AG.
- Profiles cut 60% faster. // MWP;Nov2007, Vol. 151 Issue 6, p100
The article evaluates the laser profiler Trulaser 5030 Classic from Trumpf.
- Micro processing laser. // Industrial Laser Solutions;Jul2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p25
The article evaluates the TruMicro 7050 microprocessing laser from TRUMPF Inc.
- Disk laser series. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2006, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p35
The article evaluates the disk laser series from Trumpf Inc.