HDA Truck Pride picks executive committee
- Young Island's new manager. // New York Amsterdam News;9/24/94, Vol. 85 Issue 39, p31
Announces the appointment of David Settle as the general manager of Young Island.
- Team 2000 finds some support. // Transportation & Distribution;Aug97, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on the role of Team 2000 from Washington. Details on what issues the team addresses; How the organization strives to achieve its goals; Information on some of the projects undertaken by the organization.
- Calif. truckers group sets NAFTA seminar. // Traffic World;9/25/95, Vol. 243 Issue 13, p33
Reports that the California Trucking Association's seminar entitled Countdown to NAFTA. Schedule; Venue Contact information.
- TRUCKSAFE RECOGNISED AS INDUSTRY CODE OF PRACTICE. // Diesel;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the recognition received by the Australian Trucking Association's (ATA) safety accreditation program, TruckSafe, from the government of Victoria for its Road Safety Act code of practice.
- TRALA sets agenda in era of change. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;May97, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the Truck Renting and Leasing Association's plan to continue to oppose initiatives that discriminate against leasing in relation to ownership. Other initiatives planned for 1997-98 includes the eliminate vicarious liability laws concerning truckers; Elimination of barriers to the...
- Activists, State Resist Mexican Trucks. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p1
Reports the effect of the Mexican trucks free access on the trucking industry in California. Concern of Stephanie Williams and California Trucking Association for the trucking industry; Plan of environmental activists and labor unions to defer the government policy on trucks; Lawsuit against...
- Half-century mark. // Fleet Owner;Mar2014, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p28
The article announces the 50th anniversary of NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, in 2014.
- Green Truck Assn. forms technology councils. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/29/2012, p3
The article reports on the establishment of three new technology councils at the Green Truck Association including the Sustainable Integration Technology Council, the Lightweight Materials Technology Council, and the Vehicle Electrification Technology Council.
- California diesel problems linked to refining. // Overdrive;May94, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p84
Reports on complaints regarding various engine and component failures caused by low-sulfur, low-aromatics diesel fuel which was ordered by officials in California. Claim by the government task force that the defect is in the refining process not in the fuel itself; Possible causes of O-ring...