RoboVent relocates to new MI facility
- RoboVent Opens in Indianapolis. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/ 4/2012, p3
The article reports on the opening of the new suburban Indianapolis office of ventilation and filtration supplier RoboVent, which is part of its plan to cater the needs of key manufacturing centers of North America.
- RoboVent Oil Mist Series clears plant air. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p69
The article features the Oil Mist Series oil mist collection system from RoboVent.
- Oil Mist Collectors Return Clean Air to Plant. // Welding Journal;May2011, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p25
The article presents information about the Oil Mist collector from RoboVent.
- RoboVent Joins List of Manufacturers Located in Minnesota. // Welding Journal;May2012, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the suburban Minneapolis office unveiled by RoboVent, a U.S. manufacturer of filtration and ventilation equipment, in Minnesota in 2012.
- RoboVent Expands Ohio Facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/ 6/2012, p1
The article announces that U.S. industrial ventilation and filtration supplier RoboVent upgraded its facility in Columbus, Ohio to triple the size of its first branch and added five new employees to serve its expanding market in the states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Kentucky.
- RoboVent is open for business in Indiana. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that supplier of ventilation and filtration equipment for manufacturing facilities RoboVent has opened an office in Indianapolis, Indiana as part of its move to expand its reach to all key manufacturing centers in North America.
- Air Collector Holds 8 to 12 Nozzles. // Welding Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p99
The article offers brief information on the Vortex System air collector from RoboVent.
- Fresh air. SALOIS, GRETCHEN // FFJournal;Oct2016, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p60
The article evaluates the air filtration system from RoboVent.
- ROBOVENT. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jul2011, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p27
The article offers brief information on the SFX Series filtration units from Robovent.