Tommy Gate plant expansion progresses
- Tommy Gate releases new lift gate series. // Fleet Owner;Sep2014, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p1
The article offers brief information on new series of gates for flatbed, stake and van bodies; Tuckunder Series liftgate (TKT), from Woodbine Manufacturing Co., producer of Tommy Gate hydraulic lift gates.
- New liftgate series. // American Trucker;Oct2014, p9
The article offers brief information on the Tuckunder Series (TKT) of liftgates for flatbed, stake and van bodies from Woodbine Manufacturing, producer of Tommy Gate hydraulic lifts.
- Tommy Gate releases new lift gate series. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/15/2014, p6
The article offers brief information on the Tuckunder Series liftgate (TKT) for stake, flatbed, and van bodies from Woodbine Manufacturing Co.
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2014, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p59
The article offers information on trailer bodies including the Tuckunder Series liftgate from Woodbine Manufacturing Co., the FiberPanel HC sidewall from Supreme Industries, and the BAWR series slide-out truck ramp from Beacon.
- Two health companies lead state on Inc. 500. SOULE, ALEXANDER // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/5/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p6
The article reports that Connecticut companies on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing firms are led by Advanced BioHealing Inc. and Health Plan One LLC.
- Riverplace Realty. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p1
The article offers information on the opening of a new location of Riverplace Realty, a business establishment at the Whitney Dam in Laguna Park in Texas.
- Cumberland Orthopedic to open fifth location. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;7/27/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p2
The article focuses on the opening of a fifth Cumberland County location by Cumberland Orthopedic and Spine Physical Therapy Inc. as part of its business expansion.
- Kitsch Me, Kate. Sun, Feifei // Time International (Asia Edition);4/25/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 16, p44
The article discusses the boost in business in London, England arising from the upcoming Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011, such as the brisk sales from the production of knockoffs of Middleton's engagement ring and blue Issa dress and commemorative items.
- Gulfstream International, United Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;1/25/2010, p10
The article reports on the expansion of Gulfstream International Airlines' United Airlines codeshare relationship in the U.S. including its non-stop flights between Pensacola, Orlando and Tampa.