Irish Catholicism in Liverpool between the wars
- St. Bede's is the kind of parish all Catholics deserve. Gross, Judy // National Catholic Reporter;04/07/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p24
Explains the hospitality given by the Catholic church of Saint Bede in Mentor-on-the-Lake, Ohio. Focus on the story of an aged mother who was helped by the church; Religious services offered by the church.
- Imperiled parishes learn they still have a prayer. // National Catholic Reporter;7/23/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the appeals extension for the endangered five Catholic church buildings in the U.S.
- A welcome reform. MULLANE, J. D. // Our Sunday Visitor;7/27/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p17
The author expresses his perspectives concerning on how Catholics are working to make the Catholic Churches and its religion more inviting to people.
- St Francis D'Assisi Catholic Church. // Polish American Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p20
The article provides information on the history of the Saint Francis D'Assisi Catholic Church located in Detroit, Michigan which was established in 1889.
- St. John XII Independent Catholic House Church: A Vatican II community independent of Rome. // Catholic New Times;7/4/2011, p28
The article features the St. John XII Independent Catholic house church which claim Roman Catholicism as its denomination. The church is not under the authority of the Roman Catholic archbishop of Detroit, Michigan nor the pope and the congregation typically meets in the homes of members. The...
- The church on the hill. Curtis, Gregory // Texas Monthly;Dec96, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p9
Discusses the controversy surrounding a church in Boerne, Texas in 1996. The desire to tear down Saint Peter the Apostle church and build a more aesthetic new church of the same materials; The church's designation as a historical landmark; How the case will be decided in the US Supreme Court;...
- St Luke's Church, Chelsea. Crook, J. Mordaunt // History Today;Jun88, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p62
Describes the Saint Luke's Church at Chelsea in London, England. Discussion on the style of the church; Information on the law that paved the way for the building of Saint Luke's; Details about the architect of the church.
- To gather together. Gaskie, M.F. // Architectural Record;Feb1989, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p102
Reports on the design of St. Rita Catholic Church in Dallas, Texas, by Tapley/Lunow Architects.
- An expandable house for the Lord. Pearson, C.A. // Architectural Record;Jan1990, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p132
Presents the design of the St. Peter's Catholic Church in Olney, Maryland, designed by architect Hugh Newell Jacobsen. Details the first phase of the church, completed last year.