The foundation of the Sheffield Society for Constitutional Information
- Landlord body advises owners to shun deposits. Roxburgh, Helen // Estates Gazette;8/23/2008, Issue 833, p22
The article reports on the criticisms made against the Residential Landlords Association (RLA) for advising landlords not to take deposits but instead to take 2 months' rent in advance at the start of the tenancy. The advice was issued on the back of the Sheffield, England case, Harvey v...
- THINK OUT OF THE CAN. // Cinema Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p55
The article reports on the plan by BKSTS member Brian Guckian to launch the new chart at the annual projectionists' party at the Odeon Leicester Square in Sheffield, England. Guckian explained how the new chart arrived into such figure by projectionists where it is intended to complement the...
- Forging ahead. Hargreaves, Ben // Professional Engineering;4/8/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p39
The article focuses on the apprenticeship programme of Sheffield Forgemaster, a company that produces products from nuclear reactors to plate mills in Sheffield, England. It is revealed that the company has more than 60 apprentices who work in areas including mechanical and electrical...
- DIRECTORY. // Mixmag;Feb2015, Issue 285, p112
No abstract available.
- Sheffield station honoured. // Modern Railways;Nov2008, Vol. 65 Issue 722, p10
A photograph of the plaque unveiling ceremony at Sheffield station in England is presented.
- COMMENTARY. Loveday, Barry // Police Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p95
The article comments on the final Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel on the Hillsborough disaster in England. It is said that the report is the most sigifcant development for police in recent times. It is said that the disaster and the police response to it, raise questions on the...
- Legacy of Betrayal. Wahl, Grant // Sports Illustrated;9/24/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p16
The article examines the report of an investigation by an independent panel of Great Britain's government finding that there was a police cover-up of the causes of the Hillsborough Stadium disaster of 1989 in which 96 fans of the Liverpool soccer team died.
- FFW and One Crown Office Row silk lead on fresh Hillsborough inquest. Freedman, Joshua // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/1/2013, p6
The article announces that appointment of Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW) public law partner Martin Smith to advise on the fresh inquest into deaths of the 96 victims of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster in England.
- Hillsborough cover up exposed - police responsible could be charged. McGuffin, Paddy // Green Left Weekly;9/19/2012, Issue 938, p18
The article informs that police officers involved in the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 in which 96 football fans were killed due to human crash are going to face prosecution.
- $1.9 million settlement in '89 soccer tragedy. Goddard, Sarah // Business Insurance;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p19
Reports that insurers have reached a settlement with 14 police officers caught in the middle of the 1989 Hillsborough Stadium disaster in London, England. Compensation agreement; Details of the disaster; Claims of psychiatric problems.