Oakey offers 20% extra for free
- On becoming unplugged. Houghton, Robert // Mother Earth News;Jun/Jul95, Issue 150, p26
Focuses on tools used for woodworking. Components; Functions and efficiency; Features.
- Woodshop feeler gauge. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p12
Suggests the use of an automotive feeler gauge as a handy woodshop tool. Checking of grinding process in making dovetails; Instructions on use.
- Broken rule tool. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p12
Suggests the use of the extension end section of an old folding rule as a multipurpose device in the wood shop. Measurement, layout and setup aid; Gadget for checking the depth of a mortise or hole.
- Pennypincher's clamp organizer. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p18
Features a clamp organizer to hold clamps in a variety of shapes and sizes. Cost of construction; Description; Materials needed; Step=by-step instructions.
- Product news. // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p10
Presents equipment and apparatus used in woodworking. Includes bronze mallets; Disposable respirators; Stand-up clamp pads.
- A high fence for your tablesaw. Peters, David F. // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p28
Presents instructions for constructing a high fence for the tablesaw. Benefits of putting a fence; Measurement and design; Materials; Uses. INSET: Pro tip..
- Woodworker's Journal holiday gift guide. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p69
Presents various equipment and supplies in woodworking. Includes wood glue; Disc sanders; Kreg pocket jigs; Drill press; Band saws.
- Meet My Robot, PR96. // Woodworker's Journal;Jun2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p74
Presents the Personal Robotic Tool for woodworking from ShopBot. Contact information.
- Shellac: Simple and Sweet. Dresdner, Michael // Woodworker's Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p80
Offers information about shellac for woodwork. History; Production; Colors; Applications.