...11m machines for DuPont
- DuPont debuts SureSleep Brand. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p19
Focuses on the pillow collection of DuPont Sleep Products. Benefits of using latex foam in pillows; Features of several pillow products; Visions in product development and brand benefits.
- DuPont may have buyer for its textile subsidiary. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the progress with the negotiation made by DuPont for the sale of its subsidiary DuPont Textiles & Interiors in Wilmington, Delaware.
- DTI Eliminates over 2,000 jobs. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the decision of DuPont to lay off workers. Reasons behind the lay off of employees; Plans to close the PTMEG manufacturing unit at Niagara Falls; Evaluation of separation options.
- DuPont: A threat to plants--and now to freedom. McGrath, Mike // Organic Gardening (08973792);Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p5
Comments on DuPont Chemical's complaints against the magazine `Organic Gardening' for printing an article on the harmful effects of the chemical company's herbicides. DuPont executives' demand that the magazine reprint its article with major alterations; Data supporting the magazine's claims on...
- Survey reveals importance of vehicle color. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr96, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p10
Reports on a survey concerning vehicle color conducted by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. Color preferences in vehicles; Popularity of light brown.
- DuPont Coatings, Color Unit to Cut 650 Positions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the possible layoffs in Delaware, Ohio-based DuPont Coatings & Color Technologies. Objective of layoffs in DuPont; Estimated pre-tax savings earned by DuPont.
- DuPont. // Automotive Marketing;Feb97, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p36
Presents information about the developments in DuPont Automotive. Business initiatives for vehicles that use R-12 automotive refrigerant; DuPont refrigerant recycle equipment relationship with Flouro Tech; Product lines of DuPont to the global automotive industry.
- DuPont recommends raising HCFC-123 AEL to 50ppm. // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p42
States that the Acceptable Exposure Limit (AEL) of hydrocholorfluorocarbon (HCFC)-123 be raised to 50 parts per million (ppm) by the DuPont Acceptable Exposure Limit Committee. What was the former rate of the AEL of HCFC-123; Reference to the Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit (WEEL);...
- DuPont's Korean PTMEG. // Chemical Week;4/12/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 14, p5
Reports on DuPont's plan to build a polytetramethylene ether glycol (PTMEG) at its Ulsan, Korea site. Targeted date for the opening of the plant; DuPont's expansion of its plant in Dordrecht, the Netherlands; Announcement of a unit at La Porte, Texas.