Stag hires a new agency to drive consumer advertising
- Karwei ads work mingling sex and home improvement. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;1/17/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 3, pI-39
Reviews the television advertisement for Karwei do-it-yourself centers in the Netherlands. Display of household supplies, fixtures and appliances as sexy commodities in a fashion show; Use of toilet humor; Combination of sex and home improvement; Establishment of brand style and brand personality.
- Untitled. // Housewares;May93, Issue 98, p4
Reports on the 30 second television commercial within the Granada area of the Circulon range of Meyer. Non-stick cookware range; Advertisement as an important stage in the development of the Circulon brand.
- Big spenders. // Housewares;Jul95, Issue 120, p8
Lists the advertising expenses of various cookware, kitchenware, tabletop and small electrical vendors in Great Britain. Promotional campaigns; Advertising media used; Duration of the campaign.
- Old World charm sells Bellasera for Thomasville. // Furniture/Today;07/10/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the introduction of a national television advertising campaign to support Thomasville's Bellasera Collection in the United States. Long Haymes Carr's creation of the campaign; Creative team.
- Sealy plans Stearns & Foster ads. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p10
Reports on Sealy's United States advertising effort for its Stearns & Foster bed brand. Target market; Campaign developed by Long Haymes Carr.
- Thomasville Furnishes Lifestyle Pitch. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;3/11/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p8
Describes a television and print advertising campaign created by McCarthy Mambro Bertino for Thomasville Furniture in the U.S. Estimated spending for the campaign; Creative highlights; Publications which feature the campaign.
- Ikea - The joy of storage. // Campaign (UK);1/9/2015, p7
A preview is offered of an advertising campaign from Mother advertising agency for furniture retailer company Ikea to be launched on January 10, 2015 in Great Britain and Ireland.
- Stores must try harder...and that was the verdict of them all. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p52
Reports on the results of consumer surveys on television furniture advertisements in Great Britain. Perception of viewers on the worst advertising campaigns.
- Stag bids for a younger audience with its new lifestyle campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p5
Reports that cabinet firm Stag is investing 140,000 pounds in a multimedia advertising campaign. Launching date of the campaign; Target consumers; Products offered by the company.