Keynote is to withdraw furniture report `so full of inaccuracies it is meaningless'
- Consumers 'unfazedby meat scandal'. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/2/2013, Issue 100, p27
The article focuses on the findings of a survey by market intelligence provider Key Note Inc. which show that 80 percent of consumers have not changed their meat consumption habits for fresh red, white meat and fish from horsemeat scandal.
- Premium lager market set to lose its fizz, says new report. // Food & Drink Technology;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p6
The article discusses the report by the market intelligence provider Key Note Inc. which found that premium lager was the major growth sector of the beer industry in Great Britain.
- Smokers roll up to save pennies. // In-Store;Jul2003, p7
Reports on a study conducted by Key Note, on attempts by consumers in Great Britain to limit the cost of their smoking habit. Consumers' use of cheaper brands instead of premium priced cigarettes; Increase in the number of smokers who roll their own tobacco; Prediction of a narrow expansion in...
- Analyst predicts road transport slump. // Commercial Motor;4/9/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5326, p12
The article informs that business for hauliers from Great Britain is predicted to decline in 2009. According to market analyst Keynote, the deepening recession is expected to continue to produce challenging conditions', with those feeling the most impact including car transporting and...
- Key Note buys share of IRN. Mendelsohn, Susan // Information World Review;Mar2002, Issue 178, p6
Reports on the joint venture between Key Note and IRN Services to offer information services. Terms of the joint venture; Advantages of the joint venture to Key Note and IRN; Remarks from IRN Services director David Mort on the joint venture.
- Let's give snacks a break. // Vending International;Mar2012, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on a report from Key Note Inc. which shows that over the 5-year period from 2006 to 2010, there has been 14 percent increase in sales of confectionery. It states that chocolate is by far the largest sector of the confectionery market, with sales rising by 17 percent over the...
- Value of the market to grow, says report. // Optometry Today;9/5/2008, Vol. 48 Issue 17, p7
The article focuses on a report, titled "Ophthalmic Goods and Services Market Report 2008," conducted by Key Note in Great Britain. The report revealed that ophthalmic goods and services market in Great Britain has managed to maintain its growth over a four-year period. Furthermore, the report...
- UK worst for waste. // Ecologist;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on poor waste management in Great Britain, as surveyed by Key Note. Prediction on the household waste volume of the country by 2020; Percentage of waste in England and Wales that are recycled; Comparison of Great Britain's waste management to the waste management of other European...
- Eating-out market is on the increase. Kuhn, Kerstin // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/17/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4523, p9
The article focuses on a report by market analyst Key Note which claims that British hospitality operators faced tough market conditions in 2007, but overall the sector continued to grow. The report was based on a survey of 1,000 consumers and analysis of official statistics. The authors...