Strength of sterling hits Cornwell Parker results as sales move up
- Sanderson switches distribution. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p5
Informs that British fabric, curtains and wallcoverings group Sanderson is having its products distributed by Parker Knoll and Monkwell parent Cornwell Parker.
- Cornwell Parker boosts profit. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to Cornwell Parker. Quadrupling of trading profit in the six months ended January 31, 1996; Reduction of sales in the fabrics division.
- Cornwell Parker joins at the seams. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the merger of Cornwell Parker's Parker Knoll Fabrics & Wallpapers and GP&J Baker divisions.
- New Parker Knoll brand for fabrics and papers. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
Presents information on the launching of the Parker Knoll and Wallpapers by Cornwell Parker. Venue for the introduction of the product; Features of the product.
- LAW. // Accountancy;Dec1996, Vol. 118 Issue 1240, p80
Focuses on the decision of furniture and furnishing fabrics group, Cornwell Parker to change its accounting polices in relation to additional expenses for remodelling.
- Cornwell Parker creates 4.5m distribution facility in the north. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the closure of the Cornwell Parker company in the United Kingdom during 1997. Projections on the number of persons who will be affected; Reason for the company's decision; Details on other prospects involving the company.
- Revamp boosts profits at Cornwell Parker. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p3
Presents statistics on the pre-tax profits of furnishings group Cornwell Parker from January to July 1997. Percentage increase of Cornwell sales; Contributing factor on the increase pre-tax profits of Cornwell; Information about its program for the modernization and launching of facilities.
- CP in management shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p2
Reports that Cornwell Parker will undergo a management shakeup.
- Cornwell Parker buys Stag brands. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p2
Reports on Cornwell Parker's acquisition of the Sandringham, Stag Minstrel, Aspects and Stag Upholstery furniture brands in Great Britain. Cornwell's plans in developing the brands; Factories assigned to produce the brands.