- Le symbole de la libertÃ© haÃ¯tienne restaurÃ© par la France. // Beaux Arts Magazine;avr2010, Issue 310, p26
The article reports that the center of restoration for French museums will take care of the restoration of the painting "Les Serment des ancÃªtres," by Guillaume Guillon-LethiÃ¨re, a symbol in Haiti.
- Michelin moves Guillon to U.S., adds Evered. // Rubber & Plastics News;9/22/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the nomination of Jean-Michele Guillon as the chief operating officer of Michelin Americas Small Tires by Michelin North America Inc.
- The Mons. A Civilization of Southeast Asia (Book). Frasch, Tilman // Asian Perspectives: Journal of Archeology for Asia & the Pacific;Spring2002, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p170
Reviews the book 'The Mons. A Civilization of Southeast Asia,' by Emmanuel Guillon.
- Blow Â· Purcell. Vickers, David // Gramophone;May2011, Vol. 88 Issue 1070, p103
The article reviews a vocal music recording by Carlos Mena and Damien Guillon, featuring "An Ode on the Death of Mr. Henry Purcell," composed by John Blow, "Symphony for the Flutes," composed by Henry Purcell, and "Strike the Viol," composed by Purcell.
- Guillon Exits Mulberry. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/21/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 57, p5
The article examines the resignation of Bruno Guillon as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of fashion merchandising firm Mulberry group. An increase in the company's stock price following the announcement of Guillon's resignation is noted. Guillon's resignation is linked to the failure of his...
- UK: Mulberry CEO Bruno Guillon to step down. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/23/2014, p7
The article presents a reprint of the article "UK: Mulberry CEO Bruno Guillon to step down" by Leonie Barrie, which appeared at just-style.com on March 20, 2014. It reports that British luxury company Mulberry Group chief executive officer (CEO) Bruno Guillon will be leaving his position at the...
- Mulberry axes chief after profit warning. Rupert Steiner // Daily Mail;3/21/2014, p73
LUXURY goods firm Mulberry has axed chief executive Bruno Guillon, announcing the Frenchman is leaving 'with immediate effect'.
- Guillon Tapped As Next Mulberry Ceo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/23/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 130, p4
The article announces that Bruno Guillon was appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) of Mulberry Group PLC.
- Valpak appoints special advisers. // Paperboard Packaging;Jul98, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the appointment of Sim Van Caenegem and Eric Guillon as special advisers to assist the board of Valpak, compliance scheme for the packaging waste regulations in London. Comment from John Turner, Valpak chief executive officer; Aim of FOST Plus, the Belgian packaging recovery...