Trades Union Congress records
- Central Library and Documentation Center of the University of Tehran: A Historical and Organizational Review. Ziaee, Mohammad Sadegh // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p383
The article presents a historical and organizational review of central library and documentation center of the University of Tehran in Iran. In the tradition of academic excellence of the East, the University of Tehran has established the Central Library and Documentation Center (CLDC) of the...
- WHERE NEXT? Allen, John S. // American Bicyclist;May/Jun2008, p20
The article focuses on the documents storage problem faced by the League of American Bicyclists. As the League is not able to store its huge collection of records, it has stored several documents at the League member Tom Helm's home in York, Pennsylvania. The solution for the storage problem...
- Urtu backs out of TUC. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the resignation of the truck-fleet drivers' union, Urtu from the Trades-Union Congress in Great Britain. Reason for the resignation.
- Union members fall in manufacturing sector. // Personnel Today;7/9/2002, p7
Reports research results of union membership conducted by the government and Trade Union Congress in Great Britain. Impact of job losses to union membership; Decrease of union membership in manufacturing; Sectors with increase union membership.
- Anti-Freeze. // Time;9/3/1951, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p36
The article reports that the British Labor Government received an ultimatum from the General Council for the Trades Union Congress, demanding higher wages for workers, but that the former may not be able to comply due to the country's poor economy.
- The challenge for the next era of unionism - organise or fossilise. Weston, Celia // New Statesman;09/06/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4452, pvi
Deals with the strategy being employed by the trade unions in Great Britain to enhance their influence. Recruiting operations of the unions to increase their membership; Agenda of the Trades Union Congress (TUC); Increase in the membership of TUC; Challenges facing trade unions.
- Malaysia (Case No. 2637). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2009, Vol. 92 Issue 1 (353, 354), p259
The article presents information on a case by the Malaysian Trades Union Congress (MTUC).
- HABS DOCUMENTATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE. Lavoie, Catheriane C. // Change Over Time;Fall2011, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p184
Laser scanning is rapidly gaining momentum in the field of architectural documentation, but in our zeal to apply new technologies are we missing the larger picture? Likewise, by relying solely on the electronic scans rather than using them as data to produce measured drawings printed on archival...
- Critical Factors for Digital Records Preservation. Thomaz, Katia P. // Journal of Information, Information Technology & Organizations;2007, Vol. 2, p21
The research on the preservation of digital records, developed in the Information Science Post-Graduation Program at Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais â€” UFMG (Brazil) using a transdisciplinary approach, has investigated the computer environment of medium and large Brazilian public...