Smart not-for-profits learn the marketing ropes
Tags: NONPROFIT organizations
- Largest Spokane-Area Social-Service Nonprofits. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p17
Presents a chart depicting the social-service nonprofits in Spokane, Washington. Description of services at Hospice of Spokane; Number of board members at Second Harvest Food Bank of the Inland Northwest; Role of Valerie Olson of Excelsior Youth Center.
- Secretary's Report -July 2001. // Midwifery Matters;Autumn2001, Issue 90, p33
No abstract available.
- Electronic Technology. Kittleson, Mark J. // American Journal of Health Behavior;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p71
No abstract available.
- Kaneko's Institution. // Nebraska Life;May/Jun2010, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p84
The article presents information on the KANEKO institution for creativity in Omaha, Nebraska which was founded by Jun and Ree Kaneko.
- Not-for-profits won't be taxed. J.A. // AHA News;11/11/96, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p6
Reports that a referendum which called for not-for-profit hospitals to pay property taxes got disapproved by Colorado voters last November 5, 1996.
- Reaching economic self-sufficiency. // Black Enterprise;Nov85, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p44
Non-profit organizations, faced with dwindling government funds, are making the move towards economic self sufficiency. Here are three that are taking an entrepreneurial approach to fund-raising and finding great success. The organizations; the fund-raising projects.
- ETS toils through a testing time. DeMasters, Karen // Business News New Jersey;10/06/97, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p4
Focuses on the cheating accusations brought against the Education Testing Services (ETS) based Lawrenceville, New Jersy. Examination of a front page report on testing results published by the New York Times; Discussion of the refuted claims by the ETS; Background information on the operations of...
- A key to open Japan? Frost, Yuko Iida // Brookings Review;Fall93, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p27
Reports on the emergence of non-profit organizations in Japan. Comparison of American and Japanese non-profit organizations; Innovativeness of Japanese nonprofits; Interest of the private sector; Increased civic mindedness in Japan; Japan's world role.
- Points of Light. // Orange County Business Journal;04/07/97, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p7
Presents information on the activities of non-profit organizations in California. Sponsorship of `The Stars and Stripes Fishing Tournament' by Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Orange County; Fletcher Bullet Racing Team to display the names of Orangewood Children's Foundation and OliveCrest Homes and...
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. // Orange County Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p16
Lists nonprofit organizations in Orange County, California. Alzheimer's Association of Orange County; American Heart Association; American Lung Association of Orange County; Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove.