- New flavor. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Nov2000, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on the retention of corporate culture at Ben & Jerry's Homemade following its acquisition by food company Unilever. Commitment of Ben & Jerry's; Description of Ben & Jerry's work environment; Employee benefits program offered by the company.
- Ben & Jerry's: Hoping to sell more scoops in shops. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;3/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the expansion plans of Ben & Jerry's. Opening of franchises at the rate of 50 to 75 each year; Company's plan to sustain growth for three to four years; Competitive nature of the superpremium ice cream market as reason for the expansion moves.
- IBC benefits Ben & Jerry's `flavor of the month.' Hartman, Lauren R. // Packaging Digest;Dec97, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p39
Presents information on the 275-gallon IBC for ricotta cheese ingredients developed by Ben and Jerry's Homemade Incorporated, South Burlington, West Virginia. Benefits to be derived from this product; History of the company; Details on the past ingredients used by the company to make ice-cream;...
- CEO search prompts Ben & Jerry's to raise salary cap. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.'s decision to increase its salary cap for employees as part of a search for a new chief executive officer (CEO). Replacement of CEO Ben Cohen; Elimination of the 7-to-1 compensation plan; Comments by company board member Fred Lager.
- Ben & Jerry's `It had to be food'. Greenfield, Jerry // Career World;Oct93, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p28
Features Ben & Jerry's, a company that sells ice cream. Owners Jerry Greenfield and Ben Cohen as good eaters; Taking an ice cream course by mail; Concentrating on high quality ice cream; Celebration of first year anniversary; Ben & Jerry's as a model corporation; Employee benefits.
- Ben & Jerry's deluged by CEO applicants. // Prepared Foods;Oct94, Vol. 163 Issue 11, p27
Reports on Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.'s search for a new chief executive officer. High application turnout; Scheduled screening; Discontinuation of the company's compensation policy.
- Ben & Jerry's CEO search is on. // Frozen Food Age;Nov96, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p35
Reports that Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Incorporated is seeking a chief executive officer for their company, in order to replace Robert Holland, who resigned from the company in September, 1996. Who assumed position of chief operating officer; Information on Holland's assumed position; Reason...
- Ben & Jerry's comes in from the cold at McKinney. FitzGerald, Nora // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/20/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
Discloses that Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc. has transferred its in-house advertising account to McKinney & Silver of Raleigh, North Carolina. Total amount allotted by the ice-cream maker to advertising in 1996; Possibility that the firm would advertise on television; Recruitment of Larry Benders...
- Untitled. Gendron, George // Inc.;Feb94, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p11
Cites Liz Bankowski, director of social missions for Ben & Jerry's, on why she asked authors Robert Levering and Milton Moskowitz to remove the company from their book `The 100 Best Companies to Work for in America.' Contention of Ben and Jerry that they did not deserve to be held up as an...