John Maynard Keynes
- Michal Kalecki. Robinson, Joan // Challenge (05775132);Nov/Dec77, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p67
The article throws light on the significance of Michal Kaleki in the publication of just after the publication of the "General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money," in 1936. group who had been working with Maynard Keynes during the gestation of the book understood what it was about, but...
- THE GENERAL THEORY OF EMPLOYMENT, INTEREST AND MONEY. // America;6/5/1937, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p214
The article reviews the book "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money," by John Maynard Keynes.
- The General Theory of Employment, Money, and Interest. Cooper, Richard N. // Foreign Affairs;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p217
Reviews the book "The General Theory of Employment, Money, and Interest," by John Maynard Keynes.
- General Theory of Employment. Keynes, John Maynard // Bloomsbury Business Library - Management Library;2007, p30
The article reviews the book "The General Theory of Employment," by John Maynard Keynes.
- A Man for All Seasons. Judis, John B. // New Republic;2/4/2009, Vol. 240 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses the effect economist John Maynard Keynes's career has had on U.S. economics, and the reasons why his brand of economics is used during financial crises. The author states that Keynes's theories from his book "The General Theory of Employment" were more than just economics,...
- The Decadence of Economic Theory. Meadows, Edward // National Review;1/6/1978, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p23
This article focuses on the history of economic theories as propounded by British economist John Maynard Keynes. Economic theory is estranged from the real world of business enterprise and the economist's theories have no clear nexus with the natural pulse of economic life. In economic theory,...
- A Revised Perspective of Keynes's General Theory. Johnson, Ivan C. // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Sep78, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p561
The orthodox theory of macroeconomics that has developed over the past four decades is supposedly based on economist John Maynard Keynes's General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money, but obviously it owes much to the interpretations of Keynes's many disciples. In explaining how depressions...
- Keynes as a Conservative. Bartlett, Bruce // Modern Age;Spring/Summer1984, Vol. 28 Issue 2/3, p128
Focuses on the economic theory and philosophy of economist John Maynard Keynes. Information on his book "The General Theory of Employment Interest and Money"; Criticism of conservatives against Keynesian economic policies; Views of Keynes on state intervention in the economy; Overview of...
- Keynes' monetary theory of value (1933). Rotheim, Roy J. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Summer81, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p568
Discusses the influence of the book 'General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money,' by John Maynard Keynes. Problems with interpreting Keynes; Theory of effective demand; Changes Keynes made in subsequent editions of the book.