Founding of SHRM
- NEWS & KNOW-HOW. // Association Management;May2001, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p22
Presents news briefs related to associations in the United States as of May 2001. Features of the Web portal launched by the Society for Human Resources Management; Details on the SafariCare program of the Safari Club International; Partnership forged by Crest division of Procter & Gamble with...
- Conference round-up. // People Management;07/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p12
Reports news concerning the United States Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Society's team up with Disney University; Purpose of the alliance; Membership of SHRM.
- NAHR elects first board. Petrini, Catherine // Training & Development;Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the election of National Academy of Human Resources' first roster of officers and directors. List of officers.
- Recap of 1994 shows increase in value of SHRM package. Adams III, John T. // HR Magazine;Mar95, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p8
Presents highlights of the 1994 year-end report of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Increase in professional membership; Decline in dues income as a percentage of total revenue; Increased use of SHRM services by members; Revenues from the SHRM annual conference.
- The HRM marketplace list of exhibitors. // HR Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p205
Lists the names of member exhibitors and advertisers in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) as of April 26, 1995. Service specialties; Contact information.
- SHRM autographs its work with signature service. Compton, Kathy // HRMagazine;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p157
Focuses on Society for Human Resource Management's (SHRM) implementation of a new program, SHRM Signature Service, dedicated to the satisfaction of its member-customers. Personal service commitment statement; Mission statement.
- Mission: Possible. Compton, Kathy // HRMagazine;Jul96, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p133
Focuses on the goals of the Society for Human Resource Management. Provision of high-value and high-quality dynamic programs and services to customers; Guiding of the advancement of the human resource profession; Efforts to improve its services.
- SHRM 1996 board of directors. // HRMagazine;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p12
Presents the Society for Human Resource Management's board of directors for 1996. Includes Bruce R. Ellig as chairman; Neil D. Bondy as vice chairman; Michael R. Losey as president.
- Nominations for the 1997 award. // HRMagazine;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p84
Announces the Society for Human Resource Management's acceptance of nominations for its 1997 Award for Professional Excellence. Qualifications; Contact information.