Making the List
- Workforce online.com. // Workforce;Dec98, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p11
Presents information on `Workforce' Online, a hand-on resource of human resource (HR) forums, interactive tests and other HR issues.
- Workforce.com. Raphael, Todd // Workforce (10928332);Nov99, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p16
Cites information from the Web site of `Workforce.' Functions in human resource which can be tracked and proven to be profitable to the company; Views on conducting exit interviews with employees who are being fired; Responses of Epstein, Becker & Green to some questions at WORKFORCE Legal Forum.
- News poll. // Workforce (10928332);Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p18
Features the human resources-related questions posed to users of `Workforce' Web site and their answers.
- Well Served by Serving Well. Lachnit, Carroll // Workforce (10928332);May2002, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the selection of articles to be published in the journal 'Workforce.'
- Survey. // Workforce (10928332);Dec97, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p17
Presents respondents' answer to the Workforce's September 1997 survey about how work and the human resource (HR) profession will change within the next 10 years. Presentation of the respondents' response to the Workforce's survey.
- Honoring HR's Brightest Lights. Lachnit, Carroll // Workforce (10928332);Mar2001, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the Optimas Awards of `Workforce' magazine designed to honor human resources practitioners. Meaning of the word optimas; Award categories; Date set for the awards' presentation.
- Optimas 2001. Wiscombe, Janet // Workforce (10928332);Mar2001, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p33
Looks at the companies receiving the 2001 Optimas Awards from `Workforce' magazine for their excellence in human resources management. Qualities of the Optimas awardees; Meaning of the Latin word optimas; Way to nominate an organization for the Optimas award.
- Keeping up with the Joneses. Halcrow, Allan // Workforce;Jun97, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p4
Editorial. Presents the publishing awards received by the `Workforce' magazine in 1996-97. Award of the article `Save Jobs' published in the spring 1996 issue of `Worforce'; 1997 McAllister Editorial Fellowship award; Sponsors of the awards.
- HR by the numbers. // Workforce (10928332);Jun98, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p89
Provides information on the findings of the `A Day in the Life of HR,' survey by `Workforce' magazine. INSETS: About the survey;Not the brightest bulbs #1: The dumbest..., by Allan Halcrow;Not the brightest bulbs #2: The dumbest..., by Allan Halcrow.