THESES AND DISSERTATIONS
- Reference Sources for Labor History Month. Joseph, Deborah; Sparanese, Ann // Booklist;05/15/2000, Vol. 96 Issue 18, p1778
Presents reference sources on labor history in the United States. Web sites that give information on labor history.
- Annual Bibliography: 1999. Adeeb, Yasmin; Bennett, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p355
This article presents a list of publications of interest to the study of British labor history.
- NOTES ON FURTHER READING. // History Today;Feb76, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p137
Presents several reference sources on history-related topics.
- Michigan Historical Center and the Library of Michigan. // MAC Newsletter;Jan2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p19
The article offers information on computer network resources, which are the web site Seeking Michigan and the blog Look, which offer articles on the history and culture of Michigan from the Michigan Historical Center and the Library of Michigan.
- Subject Listings: Social Sciences. Staff // Library Journal;Reference 2004, Vol. 128 Issue 19, p37
Presents a list of reference materials on social sciences. "The Distance Education Evolution: Issues and Case Studies"; "Barron's Guide to the Most Competitive Colleges"; "Agriculture and the WTO: Creating a Trading System for Development."
- Internet History Sourcebooks Project. Etkin, Cynthia; Coutts, Brian // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p43
Reviews the Internet History Sourcebooks Project, an online reference source.
- Recent Articles, Books, Pamphlets, Dissertations, and Other Publications in Indiana History. Darbee, Leigh // Indiana Magazine of History;Mar2000, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p111
Presents several resource materials on the history of Indiana. "From Borderlands to Borders: Empires, Nation-States, and the Peoples in Between in North American History," by Jeremy Adelman and Stephen Aron; "The Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley: Continuity & Change, 1956-1978," by Roger...
- Avoid the top 10 mistakes in staff handbooks. // HR Specialist;May2015-Special Edition, p2
The article discusses issue related to poorly written, outdated or inconsistent handbook and their negative effect to companies.
- Before It Is Too Late: Constructing an Archive of Oral Sources and a National Museum in Independent Gambia. Bellagamba, Alice // Africa Today;Summer2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p29
This article discusses the cultural policy of the Republic of the Gambia in the aftermath of independence. It illustrates the establishment of an archive of oral sources and a national museum, considers the institutional and intellectual vision that inspired their creation, and comments on their...