Offerings Abound For Enterprises
- iAnywhere unveils WASP service. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p49
Reports that iAnywhere Solutions Inc. has launched its wireless application service provider service.
- Infowave to support RIMs. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p49
Announces the decision of Infowave Software Inc. to support the RIM BlackBerry 950 and 957 wireless pagers through Infowave's Wireless Business Engine.
- Infowave evolves products to include wireless business engine. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p35
Reports on Infowave Software Inc.'s introduction of a desktop software solution called Symmetry that would forward electronic mail messages to wireless devices.
- Infowave announces Lotus Notes, Domino support. // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
Reports on Lotus Notes and Domino support for Infowave Software Inc.'s Wireless Business Engine.
- Wavelink Announces Enhancements to Wireless Infrastructure Solution. // Wireless Design & Development;Feb2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p22
The article presents information on the enhancements to the Avalanche Mobility Center, a wireless infrastructure solution from Wavelink Corp., with the latest version called Avalanche MC 4.11.
- Sybase service embraces wireless apps. Cox, John // Network World;10/30/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p49
Announces that California-based iAnywhere Solutions has launched a service that supports the designing, building, hosting and running of wireless applications for enterprise customers. Service offerings of competing firms; Combination of wireless software products; Limitations of Wireless...
- Opening the Enterprise to Wireless Access. // Software Magazine;Aug/Sep2001, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p14
Interviews Sal Visco, chief technical officer of Infowave Software. Strategy proposed for a wireless enterprise solution; Position on the convergence of wireless technology and the Internet; Problems associated with the implementation of a wireless solution.
- Sierra, Infowave bundle solution for N.A. businesses. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p11
Reports that Sierra Wireless and InfoWave Software Inc. have signed a strategic marketing agreement to offer a bundled enterprise wireless data solution to North American corporations. Capabilities of the bundled software, a wireless extension of Microsoft Inc.'s Exchange and wireless access to...
- Rogers AT&T Wireless to resell Infowave service in Canada. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p63
Reports on the announcement made by Infowave Software Inc. that Rogers AT&T Wireless Inc. has agreed to resell its Wireless Business Engine to corporate clients in Canada.