- Chadmoore teams with others for ad campaign. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p13
Focuses on Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.'s participation in a wireless communications industry advertising campaign.
- Nextel's Warm Handshake. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Reports that Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. will sell its assets to Nextel Communications Incorporated. Why the Chadmoore acquisition was appealing for Nextel; Significance of the move; Nextel's next challenge.
- MSV Announces First European ATC Patent. // Satellite Today;12/2/2005, Vol. 4 Issue 233, pN.PAG
This article reports that Mobile Satellite Ventures (MSV) received a patent from European Patent Office for ancillary terrestrial component (ATC) technology that will be used in the formation of a hybrid satellite/wireless communications network, MSV announced December 1, 2005. The European...
- Still Willing to Fund Satellite Start-Ups. Laughlin, Kate // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the deal entered by the Mobile Satellite Ventures LP to raise fund in order to finance the construction of its communication network. The company has entered into a deal that was three times covered. Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley have structured the deal as zero-coupon...
- The Allure of Nextel. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;10/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p7
Deals with the speculation about a possible merger between telecommunication companies AT&T Wireless and Nextel. Indisputable issues that surround the merger; Details on Nextel's acquisition agreement with Chadmore Wireless; Factor that makes Nextel attractive; Outlook of a merger between the...
- business BRIEFS. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p29
Presents news briefs pertaining to the wireless communication systems industry in the United States as of May 1, 2000. Growth of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.; Metawave Communications Corp.'s initial public offering; Agreement between SBA Communications Corp. and Telecorp. PCS to provide...
- Chadmoore buys 16 licenses from American Wireless. // RCR;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p28
Reports on Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc.'s agreement to acquire ten-channel 900 MHz wide-area licenses from American Wireless Network Inc.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p25
Covers news briefs on telecommunication as of April 16, 2001. Earnings of Chadmoore Wireless Group Inc. in year 2000; Information on the enhanced version of the Paladin power amplifier architecture of PMC-Sierra; Strategic alliance of TELOS Technology Inc. with AudioCodes.
- Octave enters wireless instant messaging space. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p40
Provides information on a subscription service for instant group communications released by Octave Communications. Features of the service; Benefits to users; Companies involved in the development of the service.