Telia Kick Starts Data Flow With Free GPRS
- Telia to offer GPRS by September. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p22
Reports on the plans of Telia to provide GPRS access to its wireless communication customers by September 2001. Estimated number of Telia customers; Rate plans and charge for the service.
- TeliaSonera among the first in Europe with new subscription that share data. // European Telecom;Mar2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on the Telia Mobil Dela mobile communication subscription from TeliaSonera AB which allows customers in Sweden to connect all mobile communication devices to one subscription.
- TELIASONERA/WIDERAY LAUNCH JACK SERVICE POINT. // Worldwide Telecom;May2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p3
Announces that telecommunication leader TeliaSonera and San Francisco-based wireless developer WideRay have introduced the Jack Service Point, an instantly deployable wireless caching and provisioning server for high-speed, ad-hoc, local-area wireless services and content distribution.
- TeliaSonera's MMS to be standardized in 4 countries. // RCR Wireless News;6/9/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15
States that TeliaSonera will standardize its multimedia messaging system across four Nordic countries using equipment from Nokia Corp.
- Telia announces new Swedish data offering. // RCR Wireless News;6/9/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15
Reports on the launch of a mobile data service by Telia in Sweden. Features of the data service; Reason for the move of Telia; Rivals of Telia.
- CONTRACTS. // RCR Wireless News;2/2/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on several wireless infrastructure contracts which were announced in January 2009. Ericsson Inc. is joining hands with Zain Group to expand its core network and GSM radio access network. It is also joining TeliaSonera AB in Norway to provide commercial 4G/LTE...
- Connexion by Boeing scores in-flight pacts. // RCR Wireless News;6/20/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p24
Reports on the in-flight wireless service agreements signed by Connexion by Boeing as of June 20, 2005. Background on the company's deal with TeliaSonera; Service agreement with Austrian Airlines to install its service on the airline's long-haul fleet; Announcement of a deal with Teekay...
- Briefs. // Global Wireless;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p26
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry in South America as of March 2001. Agreement between Telef Ã³ nica and Portugal Telecom; Plan of Telia AB to sell its financial interests in Brazilian mobile operattor Tess; Investment of Nextel in Chile.
- TeliaSonera expands in Kazakhstan with acquisition of Alem WiMAX business, investment in KazTransCom. // 2.5G-4G;Dec2012, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of the worldwide interoperability for microwave access (WiMAX) business of telecommunications holding firm Alem Communications and minority investment in telecommunications company KazTransCom by network access and telecommunication services provider...