Telia Kick Starts Data Flow With Free GPRS
- Telia to offer GPRS by September. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p22
Reports on the plans of Telia to provide GPRS access to its wireless communication customers by September 2001. Estimated number of Telia customers; Rate plans and charge for the service.
- TeliaSonera among the first in Europe with new subscription that share data. // European Telecom;Mar2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on the Telia Mobil Dela mobile communication subscription from TeliaSonera AB which allows customers in Sweden to connect all mobile communication devices to one subscription.
- TELIASONERA/WIDERAY LAUNCH JACK SERVICE POINT. // Worldwide Telecom;May2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p3
Announces that telecommunication leader TeliaSonera and San Francisco-based wireless developer WideRay have introduced the Jack Service Point, an instantly deployable wireless caching and provisioning server for high-speed, ad-hoc, local-area wireless services and content distribution.
- AX.25. // Network Dictionary;2007, p55
A reference entry for "AX.25" is presented. It is a data link layer protocol derived from the X.25 protocol suite and designed for use by amateur radio operators on a amateur packet radio networks. AX.25 is responsible for transferring data between nodes and detecting errors introduced by the...
- Packet Radio. // Network Dictionary;2007, p363
An encyclopedia entry for "packet radio" is presented. It is a form of digital data transmission used in amateur radio to construct wireless computer networks. The packet radio's name is a reference to the use of packet switching between network nodes. The AX.25 data link layer protocol, which...
- One Smart Serial RapidIO Switch. Wong, William // Electronic Design;7/20/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 16, p33
The article features the 70K2000BR pre-processing switch (PPS) chip from Integrated Device Technology. Such new product is the company's latest novel approach to Serial RapidIO (sRIO) switching. It combines an sRIO switch with on-chip processing optimized for datastream manipulation. The new...
- TeliaSonera's MMS to be standardized in 4 countries. // RCR Wireless News;6/9/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15
States that TeliaSonera will standardize its multimedia messaging system across four Nordic countries using equipment from Nokia Corp.
- Telia announces new Swedish data offering. // RCR Wireless News;6/9/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15
Reports on the launch of a mobile data service by Telia in Sweden. Features of the data service; Reason for the move of Telia; Rivals of Telia.
- CONTRACTS. // RCR Wireless News;2/2/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on several wireless infrastructure contracts which were announced in January 2009. Ericsson Inc. is joining hands with Zain Group to expand its core network and GSM radio access network. It is also joining TeliaSonera AB in Norway to provide commercial 4G/LTE...