- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;6/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p17
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication sector in the U.S. as of June 7, 2004. Selection of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to provide Research In Motion Ltd. BlackBerry devices for the offices of the Securities and Exchange Commission; Effort of Western Wireless Corp. in completing the...
- It's Not Easy Being Green. Rockhold, John // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p30
Focuses on the environmental challenges faced by providers of wireless telecommunication services in the United States. Details on the environmental effort launched by US Unwired; Environmental effects of NiCd batteries from cellular phones; Benefits of engaging in environmental friendly...
- AT&T Travels New Road To mMode. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on AT&T Wireless' mMode service. View of wireless research director, Becky Diercks on mMode and mLife services; Estimated cost of basic mMode access a month; Other NTT DoCoMo partners that are in the process of introducing i-mode services.
- It's your move. Todd, Karissa // Wireless Review;08/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p5
Focuses on issues considered in the implementation of of wireless local loop (WLL) in the wireless telecommunication industry. Comments on the Project Angel plans of AT&T Wireless; Significance of WLL issues on local carriers; Effect of marketing prices to wireless phone subcribers.
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;6/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry as of June 2001. Addition of Mobliss' polling technology to the PocketNet service of AT&T Wireless; Prediction on Latin America's revenue from wireless Internet in 2004.
- AT&T launches two new nationwide calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the introduction of a pair of nationwide calling plans by AT& T Wireless Services Inc. designed to take advantage of its network technology. Details of the plan; Discussion on how to avail for the rate plans.
- AT&T forms partnerships for travel services. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p9
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s introduction of a wireless travel concierge portfolio to its Digital PocketNet wireless Internet service via partnerships with several companies and content providers.
- AT&T ups ad efforts, customer base. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the additional wireless communication customers gained by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. following its decision to increase advertising efforts for the fourth quarter of 2000. Average revenues per user; Growth compared to customer statistics for the third quarter of 1999.
- AT&T Wireless charts new pricing strategy. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the unlimited calling plan introduced by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Objective of the calling plan; Cost of unlimited call; Information on other plans offered by the company.