WASPs Lose Thier Sting
- 2Roam delivers Web content. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p43
Discusses wireless application service provider 2Roam Inc.'s launch of a wireless solution enabling Web site businesses to specify and deliver content and services to wireless devices.
- 2Roam enters ASP space focused on value-added services. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p33
Focuses on wireless applications service provider 2Roam Inc.'s plan to offer value-added services, such as support for advertising services or monitoring back-end usage reports.
- 2Roam Helps Best Western Go Wireless. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
States that Best Western International has selected global software and service provider 2Roam as the company that will bring its Web site content and services to wireless users. Background information on Best Western.
- Air ASP. // Telephony;10/02/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 14, p54
Deals with the objective of 2Roam company in directing its application service provider's model into the wireless data market. Examples of 2Roam's customers and allies; Impact of the advertising strategy of Engage Media to the company; Challenges faced by 2Roam in the Internet market.
- 2Roam adds voice support. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p27
Reports that 2Roam Inc. has added voice support to its wireless platform using the Voice Application Network from Tellme Network Inc. Purpose of the move.
- Weeding Through The WASP Selection. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p28
Gives advice on selecting wireless application service providers. How does Giga Information Group advise companies that are evaluating product and service options; Strategy used by Aether Systems in the selection process; Approach of 2Roam in extending sales force automation.
- 2Roam, iWon Ink Deal For Wireless Delivery. Mack, Ann M. // Brandweek;09/11/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p61
Reports on the agreement between 2Roam, a wireless application service provider, and iWon.com. Role of 2Roam in transferring iWon's content from the Web to wireless; Launching schedule of iWon's wireless site; Some of the customers of 2Roam.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;08/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p3
Presents news briefs from the wireless communication systems industry in the United States as of August 7, 2000. Increase in the subscribers of Clearnet for the second quarter; Partnership between myGeek.com and 2Roam Inc.; Beta testing of the Nomad electronic-mail service by Xypoint.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p24
Presents an update on the wireless communication system industry as of August 13, 2001. Credit rating obtained by Marconi from Standard & Poor's; Acquisition of 2Roam Incorporated's software platform by Hertz Corp.; Terms of the extended code division multiple access license agreement between...