XO Receives Cash Infusion
- XO scores funding amid 1Q loss. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p6
Announces that Forstmann Little and Co. has agreed to invest in XO Communications Inc. Amount of the investment; Terms of the investment deal; Financial results of XO for the first quarter ending March 31, 2001.
- Interest rate cuts keep real estate hot. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;06/11/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p16
Presents news items related to finance in Nevada as of June 11, 2001. Effects of interest rate cuts on real estate markets; Investment of Forstmann Little & Co. in XO Communications Inc.
- XO And Forstmann Plan: As Good as It Gets? Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the corporate revenue, investment plans and recapitalization proposal of Forstmann Little & Co. with XO Communications Inc.
- XO reaches investment terms. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on the agreement formed by XO Communications Inc. with Telefonos De Mexico S.A. de C.V. and Forstmann Little & Company. Objective of the agreement; Terms of the agreement.
- Money Can't Buy Telecoms Love, Even on Wall Street. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;8/13/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 32, pN.PAG
Focuses on the amount of money received by telecommunication companies McLeodUSA Inc. and XO Communications Inc. from investment firm Forstmann Little & Co. Description of various problems faced by the two companies; Benefit of the finance for the companies; Reasons for the grant of finance by...
- Forstmann, Telmex, Icahn, XO: No One's a Winner. R.A. // High Yield Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the withdrawal of telecommunications companies Fortsmann Little and Telefonos de Mexico (Telemex) from a multi-million dollar cash infusion to a bankruptcy plan for XO Communications. Controller of the majority of senior secured debts of XO Communications; Penalty paid by Fortsmann...
- FORSTMANN, SLIM FASHION NEW DEAL FOR TROUBLED XO. // Telephony;12/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 23, p10
No abstract available.
- XO restructuring on shaky ground. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;6/17/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p21
Focuses on the impacts of the financial and legal situation at XO Communications Inc. as of June 17, 2002. Implication of the request by Forstmann Little & Co. and Telefonos de Mexico S.A. de C.V. to terminate their stock purchase agreement with XO; Class action lawsuit filed against XO;...
- Money Can't Buy Telecoms Love, Even on Wall Street. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;8/13/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 32, pN.PAG
Last week two telecom companies, McLeodUSA Inc. and XO Communications Inc., received a vote of confidence from investment firm Forstmann Little & Co. in the form of a $275 million cash infusion. In these volatile times for telecom companies, it's a rarity for any struggling telecom to see...