Motorola To Stop Making ReFLEX Devices?
- Pocketparalegal Debuts for Motorola Two-Way Pager. // Telephone IP News;Nov99, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p2
Provides information on the PocketParalegal, a software application that delivers legal information to a two-way pager that was introduced by Motorola, in conjunction with Idea Technologies Corp. and West Group.
- This pager does it all. // Sell!ng;Nov97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p4
Introduces the PageWriter 2000, a beeper from Motorola Inc. Features; Order information.
- Motorola Tenor debuts in Dallas. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p52
Announces the debut of the Motorola Tenor voice pager to the Dallas/Fort Worth market, through PageNet's VoiceNow service. Ability of the Motorola Tenor; How messages are saved.
- Motorola finishes FLEX warning net. // RCR;02/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p20
Reports that Motorola Incorporated's Advanced Messaging Group has completed a 900 megahertz (MHz) FLEX protocol-based paging system for National Network Communications (NNC) Incorporated. Use of the infrastructure to support NNC's IWARN immediate warning system; Functions carried out at the...
- Smaller pager makers seek to differentiate product. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p16
Reports that pager manufacturers are developing products with unique features to challenge Motorola Incorporated's dominance in the pager industry. Information on Global Access; Features of the elite Keychain pager from Global Access; How the pager can be disconnected; Views that pager...
- A page in history. Rich, Alison // Business Press;6/14/96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p22
Reports that Motorola has introduced four new Flex pagers for 1996.
- PageWriter gets Internet capability. // RCR;08/17/98, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p10
Reports that Motorola Inc.'s PageWriter 2000 two-way pager will have access to Internet-based information services through the PocketGenie software application. Who developed PocketGenie; Ability of PocketGenie.
- Talking machines. DiMeo, Sam // Caribbean Business;12/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p11
Reports on Motorola's launch in Puerto Rico of a two-way voice pager that operates on new digital Personal Communications System (PCS) technology. Auction of PCS licenses by the United States Federal Communications Commission; Retail price for the beepers that can be used as electronic credit...
- Motorola pager: A midsize alternative. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);04/20/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p7
Introduces the Motorola Talkabout pager from Motorola Electronics Ltd. Co. Product features; Functionality and applications; Price.
- Hollywood Calling. Scott, Sophfronia; Mendoza, N.F.; Chrisman, Kimberly // People;10/23/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 17, p90
Focuses on the use of the Motorola Timeport P930 two-way pager by celebrities.