- California Pizza Starts Makeover in Spectrum. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the plan of Los Angeles, California-based California Pizza Kitchen Inc. to introduce a revised design for its restaurants at the Irvine Spectrum Center. Details of the revisions in the looks and design for the restaurants; Redesign of the company logo; Company background.
- SWOT Analysis. // California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
No abstract available.
- CPK's 2nd-Q revs rise 16.2%; comparable-unit sales gain 2.3%. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p12
Reports that the revenues of California Pizza Kitchen Inc. increased in the U.S.
- CPK's 4th-Q profit jumps 32% as same-store sales grow 4.2%. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the increased profits of California Pizza Kitchen Inc. (CPK) in Los Angeles, California. After-tax charge took by the company for the write-down and closing costs of a CPK restaurant and CPK ASAP branch; Plans of the firm to open additional restaurants; Projections assumed for...
- LA pizza chain wins big fans with NY site. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the success of California Pizza Kitchen Inc.'s restaurant in Manhattan, New York City, N.Y. Comments from co-chairman Rick Rosenfield; Marketing strategies employed by the company; Training of staff.
- CPK lists profits in first half, but share price gets caught in a slide. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p12
Provides information on the profits of restaurant chain, California Pizza Kitchen for the second quarter ending July 1, 2001. Percentage increase of the sales revenues; Estimate of earnings for the quarter; Performance of the company stock.
- CPK trims 1st-Q EPA estimate, cites steeper labor expenses. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p12
Reports on California Pizza Kitchen Inc.'s reduction of its first quarter 2003 earnings per share estimate. Effects of higher than anticipated labor costs; Same store sales during the period.
- California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jun2008, p1
A company profile of California Pizza Kitchen Inc., which is a restaurants services company that operates a casual dining chain, with a particular focus on the premium pizza segment, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of...
- Objects appear smaller than they really are. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p16
Focuses on the print advertisement launched by California Pizza Kitchen for its frozen products,. Photograph of the modified approached used by the company.