Companies Converge Around Coverage
- Littlefeet launches product line, secures financing. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p49
Announces the launching of Littlefeet Inc.'s Small Profile Intelligent Coverage/Capacity Element wireless infrastructure products targeted at the third generation data market.
- Littlefeet raises $22M. // RCR Wireless News;9/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p17
Reports on the funds raised by Littlefeet Inc. to support its wireless strategy in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Companies which contributed to the funds.
- Transcept OpenCell system can host 8 tenants. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p23
Introduces the OpenCell, a radio-frequency distribution system developed by Transcept Inc. Features of the system.
- Portable antenna improves reception. // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p38
Features an antenna which incorporates both helical and quarterwave design manufactured by the U.S.-based firm, Centurion Wireless Technologies Co. Improvement of reception performance; Durability and flexibility; Connector configurations.
- Cell antenna analyzer graphs return loss plots. // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p39
Features a cell antenna analyzer from the U.S.-based company, AEA Wireless Co. Cellular system analyzer; Wave ratio; Performance features.
- Wireless Communication testing gets smart! Roberts, Chris // Wireless Design & Development;Nov99, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p33
Discusses the advances in the emulation of smart antenna technology. Application of smart antennas in the deployment of third-generation personal communications systems; Vector channel modeling capabilities.
- Antenna Designs for Multi-Beam Arrays. Singer, Andy // Wireless Design & Development;Jun2000, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p37
Features the antenna designs of multi-beam arrays for the third generation wireless networks. Details on the switched fix beam array system; Methods of improving the sidelobe performance; Information on the adaptive arrays system.
- Antennas: Critical links in the wireless signal chain. Schweber, Bill // EDN;6/6/96, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p52
Focuses on the importance of antennas to wireless communications. Characteristics; Basic configurations; Radiation pattern; Resonant sizes; Station options; Transfer switches. INSETS: How much gain do I need?.;Looking ahead..
- COWs keep wireless connected after disasters. Slawsky, Richard // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p32
Features the Cell On Wheels, a portable antenna site in the United States. Potential for wireless communications in disaster situations; Vulnerability of antenna sites during a storm; Importance of preparing a communication plan before a disaster strikes.