- LCC invests in German network deployment firm. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p48
Reports on LCC International Inc.'s execution of a definitive agreement to take a 15-percent stake in the Germany-based wireless network deployment firm Plan+Design Netcare AG.
- LCC exec wants piece of outsourcing biz. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p20
Focuses on LCC International Incorporated efforts to become involved in outsourcing in the wireless communication system industry. Comments from Geoffrey S. Carroll, president and chief executive officer of LCC; Information on LCC; Reference to the `Wireless and Satellite Conference,' which was...
- LCC to use fleet vehicles for monitoring. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/02/97, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p37
Reports on the increased workload for taxicab, overnight mail delivery and other fleet vehicle drivers, as remote monitors of wireless telecommunications networks. Plans from LCC International Incorporated, a radio-frequency engineering firm in McLean, Virginia; Details of CellAD, a product...
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p20
Presents news on the wireless communication industry in the U.S. as of October 14, 2002. Investment of Sony in PalmSource; Reason behind the resignation of David Walker at LCC International; Value of the acquisition deal between TrueTime and Symmetricom.
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p20
Presents an update on the wireless communication industry in the U.S. as of April 22, 2002. Deal between STMicroelectronics and Alcatel; Financial results from LCC International Inc.; Debut of Athena Semiconductors Incorporated.
- LCC invests in Italtel Sistemi. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p41
Discloses that LCC International Inc. has made a minority investment in Italtel Sistemi SpA, obtaining access to 2,300 telecom professionals and improving its position to capture a sizable percentage of the Italian wireless service market.
- CTIA 2003 location news update. // RCR Wireless News;3/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p28
Presents updates on location-based services used in the wireless communication industry highlighted at the 2003 Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association trade show. Market introduction of Assisted-GPS Chip Set for mobile devices from Global Locate Inc.; Features of wireless tracking...
- Veriprise signs agreement with Datavision. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p102
Reports on the licensing agreement between Veriprise Wireless Corp. and Datavision-Prologix.
- ON THE MOVE. // Wireless Week;4/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p38
Presents an update on executive appointments in the wireless communications industry as of April 15, 2005. Julie Dobson at LCC International; Kelly Phillips at Richardson Electronics; Peter Kelly at Plexus.