Tower Companies Report Growing Losses
- Trying times reach tower industry. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p4
Looks at the financial performance of some tower companies in the second quarter of 2000 amidst the existing shakedown in the telecommunication market. Revenue growth posted by Crown Castle International Corp.; Number of offices closed by SpectraSite Holdings Inc.; Net loss posted by SBA...
- SBA leasing revenue tops service revenues, Crown enjoys 3G demand. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p24
Reports on the revenue posted by SBA Communications Corp. and Crown Castle International Corp. for the quarter that ended March 31, 2002. Losses posted by SBA; Corporate profits posted by Crown Castle; Stock prices of both companies.
- Tower firms up on Q3 performances. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p15
Reports on an increase in the revenue posted by wireless tower companies in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2004. Total operating income reported by Crown Castle; Views of Jim Taiclet, chairman and CEO of American Tower Corp., on the financial performance of the company; Growth of the revenue...
- Tower firms post losses amid higher revenues. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;8/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p16
Presents updates on several tower companies in the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Financial performance of SBA Communications Corp. for the second quarter of the year; Net loss incurred by Crown Castle International Corp. during the period; Merger of American...
- Faith renewed in tower industry. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the financial performance of American Tower Corp. and Crown Castle International Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2002. Revenue posted by American Tower; Amount of free cash flow of Crown Castle; Stock price of American Tower in March 2003.
- Tower Companies. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
Presents a list of top wireless communications tower owners in the United States as of January 2002. Crown Castle International Corp.; American Tower Corp.; Spring Sites USA; SBA Communications Corporation.
- Revenues up for Crown, SBA, but losses continue. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;5/10/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p6
Reports on increased revenues of wireless companies Crown Castle International Corp. and SBA Communications Corp. in the first quarter of 2004. Increase in site rental and broadcast transmission revenue reported by Crown; Net loss incurred; Site leasing revenue posted by SBA; Decrease in the...
- Tower players expect strong lease-ups ahead. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;3/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p12
Discusses the optimism expressed at the Raymond James and Associates Inc. Institutional Investors Conference by wireless communication companies American Tower Corp., Crown Castle International Corp. and SpectraSite Inc. for the tower lease-ups in 2004. Number of expected tower to be deployed...
- Few surprises in American Tower, CCI 4Q earnings. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;2/23/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the 2003 fourth-quarter financial results of American Tower and Crown Castle International Corp. for the fourth-quarter of 2003. Total revenues of American Tower and of Crown Castle; Impact of currency movements in Britain and Australia on the 2004 outlook of Crown.