- Microsoft pitches mobile-services effort. Kujubu, Laura; Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;11/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p49
Discusses the launch of a wireless data communications company called WirelessKnowledge as a joint venture by Microsoft and Qualcomm. Terms under partnership; Services featuring technologies such as Microsoft Windows CE operating system; Offer of service and technology to access corporate data.
- Revolv Evolves With New Focus. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p28
Presents an update on the Wireless Knowledge LLC as of February 21, 2000. Impact of the joint venture between Microsoft Corp. and Qualcomm Inc. on the company; Information on the launching of Wireless Knowledge in 1998; Benefits the company gets from its Revolv service bureau; Remarks from Eric...
- Gold mine seen in qualcomm, MS joint venture. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p1
Reports on Microsoft Corp. and Qualcomm Inc.'s formation of a joint venture called Wireless Knowledge LLC, which will be based in San Diego, California. WirelessKnowledge's formation of strategic partnerships with several wireless carriers; Appointment of John Major to head the joint venture;...
- Wireless knowledge program adds members. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p11
Reports on Wireless Knowledge LLC's announcement that it has added five new members to its Integrators Alliance Program.
- Wireless knowledge behind in service introduction. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p23
Focuses on Wireless Knowledge LLC's plan to create a service linking wireless devices to information based behind corporate firewalls. Delay in service introduction; Carriers' insistence on extensive testing of the solution; Competitors of Wireless Knowledge.
- WirelessKnowledge debuts first product. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
Features WirelessKnowledge LLC's Revolv, a wireless communication service. Capabilities; Technologies used in building the service; Benefits offered to carriers.
- New product signals strategy shift for Wireless Knowledge. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p3
Introduces Workstyle Server, a wireless remote product from Wireless Knowledge L.L.C. Efficiency of use; Support given by the product to all types of microbrowser technologies; Profile of Wireless Knowledge.
- Wireless Knowledge announces support for BREW. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p19
Announces Wireless Knowledge's decision to support the Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless, Qualcomm Inc.'s application platform for wireless telecommunication devices with enterprise-grade mobility applications.
- Postponed By A Revolv-ing Door? Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p24
Features the testing of the wireless telecommunication product called Revolv from Wireless Knowledge LLC. Features and description; Information on the carrier partners of Wireless Knowledge.