Credit Card Companies Create M-Commerce Consortium
- Nordic Investment Bank Deploys Misys Opics Plus. // EmergingMarketsNOW;7/2/2009, p5
The article reports on the agreement between Great Britain-based information technology (IT) services provider Misys Solutions and international financial institution Nordic Investment Bank (NIB). It cites that the contract allows Misys to deploy its Opics Plus to improve NIB's treasury...
- Alliances & Deals. // Online;May/Jun99, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on different alliances and deals made in the information technology and business sector. Primark Company's acquisition of the Company Fundamental Data business and the Extel brand from the Financial Times Group; Micropatent LLC acquisition of Optipat Inc.; Blackwell Retail Limited's...
- Alliance unites to back advice. Gallagher, Rosemary; Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;10/4/2001, p1
Reports that the ABI, Autif, AITC, Aifa and Apcims have formed an unprecedented alliance in a bid to ensure Ron Sandler recognises the value of financial advice in his review. One of key Sandler proposals by the ABI; Comments from Paul Smee of Aifa about their message.
- Building Strategic Alliances. Selzer, John M.; Garrison, Edward K. // Advisor Today;Apr2003, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p70
Focuses on the building of strategic alliances in the financial services industry. Principles in building strategic alliances; Development of relationships between financial advisors and other professionals.
- Britannic/Axa white-label deal scrapped. // Money Marketing;9/19/2002, p3
Reports that a deal that would have seen Britannic white-label with-profits for Axa has been called off at the last minute in Great Britain. Analysis of major topics of interest; Effects on the financial services sector; Implications on personal financial advisers.
- Exchange deal with trio to look at multi-tie hub. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;9/19/2002, p80
Reports that the Exchange has signed a deal with three product providers to look at extending its offering to incorporate a multi-tie technology hub in Great Britain. Analysis of major topics of interest; Effects on the financial services sector; Implications on personal financial advisers.
- Private, white labels back in vogue. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;6/20/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p1
The article offers information on the revival of strategic partnerships between financial planning dealer groups and product and service providers which are more aligned to the interests of clients.
- UNISYS STAYS NIMBLE. Rountree, David // Bank Technology News;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on Unisys Corp. alliances with financial services in Pennsylvania. Application of Unisys systems to banks and insurance companies; Intention of Unisys to develop products and services; Emphasis on customer relationship management.
- Adapting to a revolution. Carroll, Philip J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;04/01/97, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p381
Presents the speech by the Shell Oil Co. president and chief executive officer (CEO), given before the 1997 API/ASME Energy Week, dealing with the information revolution and how it will change energy markets in the 21st century. Increase in the value of human assets; Demand for energy;...