Raytheon-Systemonic Speed Ahead
- Raytheon May Be on Right Track To Creating Commercial 'Engine'. Velocci Jr., Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/22/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 16, p48
Reports the commercialization of the military technologies by the aerospace and defense contractors in the U.S. Joint venture between Raytheon Commercial Electronics and Systemonic AG; Improvement of the radio frequency technology; Upgrade of the integrated circuits on wireless products.
- Raytheon Eyeballs Maverick Variant. // GPS World;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p75
Reports on the contract awarded to Raytheon Co. by the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Munitions Directorate in the U.S. Terms under the contract; Value of the contract; Benefits of the contract for parties concerned.
- Uplink. // Satellite Communications;Jan1999, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p8
Presents news briefs about satellite communications. Completion of Raytheon Systems Co.'s design review on a high-capability K-band antenna; Acquisition of Dolphin Pool Message Analysis and Delivery Systems by Orbcomm Global LP; Roaming agreements signed by ICO Global Communications with...
- Raytheon fields first advanced HF satellite communications terminals to tactical units. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;9/20/2011, p3
The article reports that Raytheon Co. has deployed the first Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) Secure Mobile Anti-jam Reliable Strategic Terminal (SMART-T) satellite communications solution to armed services of the U.S.
- CONTRACTS. // Microwaves & RF;Feb2014, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p26
The article offers updates on contract-signing among telecommunication companies worlwide in February 2014 including Primoceler's agreement with European Space Agency (ESA), agreement between TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) with the U.S. Army and Raytheon Co.'s agreement with the U.S. Air Force.
- Raytheon Sensor Network Completes Southern Border Demo. // Defense Daily;4/20/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 14, p5
The article reports on the completion of a successful operational demonstration of Raytheon's Project Athena, an integrated sensor, data and communications network that has been used in a pilot project to provide maritime domain awareness and port security in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, in...
- Comtech nets $4M Raytheon contract. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/18/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 17, p9A
Reports on the contract received by Comtech Telecommunications Corp. from Raytheon Co. to design, develop and produce integrated radio frequency assemblies in Long Island, New York. Benefit of the contract on the company revenue; Use of the product as part of an enhanced position location...
- Systemonic Lures Executive Back Home. Demers, Marie Eve // Electronic News;06/26/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p18
Reports on the appointment of Karl Lange as executive vice president of marketing and sales at Systemonic AG. Responsibilities of Lange; Remarks of Lange on working at the company.
- Big Deals in Short. // Armada International;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
Presents a tabular representation of defense industry deals as of January 2003. Value of a deal between Raytheon and the U.S. Navy; Objective of the deal between CAE and the Irish Defence Forces; Partnership formed by Lockheed Martin and Poland.