Wireless Week Seeks Product, People Submissions
- Wireless Week Spotlights Gear, Gurus. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p1
Introduces the Wireless Gear and FaceTime sections of the 'Wireless Week' magazine.
- Wireless Week's Internal And External Changes. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Announces the changes in the periodical `Wireless Week.' Reason for the changes; Promotions of employees; Asian edition of the periodical.
- Wireless SuperSite Launches. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p8
Announces the launching of the Internet SuperSite of `Wireless Week' magazine in December 2000. Changes that have been made; Featured content of the site.
- Wireless Supersite Packs Big Punch. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the periodical `Wireless Week.' Features of the site; Benefits offered by the site to industry professionals.
- Wireless Week To Publish Wireless 2001 Daily. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p5
Announces that `Wireless Week' will publish a Show Daily each day at the Wireless 2001 convention of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 20 to 22, 2001. Acceptable formats for press releases.
- Tauzin Gives Big Talk. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on `Wireless Week' magazine's `BigTalk' online discussion featuring United States Representative Billy Tauzin on February 15, 2001. Plans of Tauzin for the 1996 Telecommunications Act; Preferred reforms of the congressman.
- Wireless In Style: Creative Ads Win Accolades. // Wireless Week;3/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p38
Presents the winners of the Wireless In Style advertising contest of 'Wireless Week' for 2002. Jabra Corp.; Cingular Wireless; Nortel; Audiovox Communications Corp.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p24
Presents information on the airtime pricing model of wireless carriers in Cleveland, Ohio. Basic Service Plan Comparisons of the Yankee Group; Actual Use Model of `Wireless Week.'
- Vendors: Going To PCIA GlobalXChange? // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Reports that in the September 18 and 25, 2000 issue of `Wireless Week,' it will spotlight products and other announcements for the convergence-themed PCIA GlobalXChange conference and exposition September 26-29 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Instruction for those who want exposure in...