InVentiv, NBTY Jump on Repricing Bandwagon
- InVentiv Taps Bond Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p26
The article reports on senior notes worth 600 million U.S. dollars sold by Burlington, Massachusetts-based InVentiv Health.
- New CEO and acquisitions at inVentiv. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p29
The article reports on the appointment of Paul Meister as the executive chairman of Inventiv Health Inc., and the acquisition of Campbell, the management consulting firm, and i3, the contract research organization, in the U.S.
- inVentiv broadens its European base. Folino, Lauren // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p23
The article reports that inVentiv Health, a marketing agency has opened a new agency in Europe called inVentiv Health Communications/Europe which will be headed by Bob Chandler.
- inVentiv to Open Miami Phase I Clinic. // Contract Pharma;Mar2015, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p134
The article focuses on the plan of pharmaceutical company, inVentiv Health Inc., to open a new Phase I/IIA clinic in Miami, Florida expanding its Phase I clinical services into the U.S.
- CROs/Service Providers. // CenterWatch Weekly;2/10/2014, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p2
The article reports that inVentiv Health Inc., a drug development services provider, has extended its partnership with biotech firm NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, and also planning to work together on future development and commercialization services for CicloMulsion.
- AT WORK WITH... // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2014, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p24
The article presents an interview with president of Advertising inVentiv Health Inc. Jeffrey Wilks who discusses his biggest job break, best and worst part of his job, and greatest professional challenge.
- LI stock brief. R.P. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/09/98, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the financial performance of vitamin manufacturer NBTY Inc. for the first quarter ended December 31, 1998. Increase in revenues; Impact of company's acquisition of Holland & Barrett; Expansion of its Vitamin World program into all Phar-Mar stores.
- InVentiv approaches. Taylor, Sarah // Pharmaceutical Representative;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p23
An interview with Shawna Hankins, area sales manager at inVentiv Health Inc., is presented. Hawkins highlights fluidity and passion as the most important traits of the company's performers have. She considers hard work and dedication as the essential work habits that sales representatives should...
- InVentiv and Others Join Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p2
The article reports on high-yield debt bond offerings issued by several firms including InVentiv Health, Michael Foods Group, and Tempur-Pedic International.