American Commercial Prices Upsized $250M Deal
- American Commercial Pricing $225M PIK. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p17
The article discusses plans by American Commercial Lines to launch a PIK note issue worth 225 million U.S. dollars for a dividend.
- ACL will transport petroleum by inland barge for SeaRiver Maritime. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/1/2013, p3
The article focuses on a multi-year agreement signed by American Commercial Lines (ACL) with Exxon Mobil Corporation maritime affiliate SeaRiver Maritime Inc. for providing petroleum barge transportation services on the inland waterways of the U.S. starting Jaunary 1, 2013.
- ACL purchasing eight 20,000-barrel-capacity tank barges. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/18/2012, p3
The article reports that American Commercial Lines (ACL) will be buying tank barges from Exxon Mobil Corp. subsidiary SeaRiver Maritime Inc.
- Hoosier stocks rally after volatile stretch. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p24
The article reports on the performance of the stocks of several corporations from Indianapolis, Indiana as of December 2007. The top performing stock from the region by percentage gain was by barge operator American Commercial Lines. The company's shares increased after trusts affiliated with...
- American Commercial Launches TL Effort. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/19/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of marine transportation services firm American Commercial Lines to meet with lenders to discuss the potential size and terms of an acquisition-related loan proposal in October 2015.
- BARGING BACK INTO STORMY STOCK MARKET. Glenn, Brandon // Crain's Chicago Business;9/10/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p4
The article presents an interview with David Kelson, portfolio manager at Talon Asset Management. When asked about investment in current money market, he refers to building cash ahead of the recent market turmoil. When asked about the good places to invest money, he refers to American Commercial...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.