Amusement Park Co. Hops on Repricing Ride
- JPMorgan Revises Cedar Fair TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p12
The article reports that a bank group led by JPMorgan has increased the size of a 1.15 billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair by 25 million U.S. dollars, and decreased the coupon by 25bps to Libor plus 400 bps.
- Banks to Launch $1B TL for Cedar Fair Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair to be launched by a bank consortium that includes Bank of America and JPMorgan.
- Pricing Set on $1.15B Cedar Fair Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p28
The article discusses the price talk established by a JPMorgan-led bank group for the 1.15 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Cedar Fair.
- Cedar Fair, Smurfit TLs Rise after Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p7
This article reports on the gains posted by a term loan funding the buyout of Cedar Fair and the Smurfit-Stone exit loan.
- SunGard Data Plans $2B Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;2/25/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the development and events in several financial institutions offering term loans. It mentions that SunGard Data Systems plans to close a $2 billion term loan to refinance its existing debt. It adds that Aramark has upsized its secured term loan by $400 million to 1.4...
- Banks Shop $1B TL for Cedar Fair. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that a bank consortium has started marketing the one billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair, the Sandusky, Ohio-based amusement park owner. Particular focus is given to the price structure of the deal. There is a plan to use proceeds from the deal in supporting the...
- Cedar Fair Offers $630M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p16
The article reports on the 630 million U.S. dollar term loan B of Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. Underwritten by JPMorgan Securities and due to mature in 2020, the term loan is part of a proposed senior credit facility. Standard & Poor's stated that proceeds from the term loan will be used to...
- Apollo Prices $325M CLO Backed with New Loans. // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. Apollo Management LP has priced 325 million dollars ALM Loan Funding 2010-1 Ltd. collateralized loan obligation (CLO). Cedar Fair LP aims to finance its bank debt by syndicating a 1.05 billion dollars term loan and selling 500...
- Banks Upsize Cedar Fair TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS, and KeyBanc Capital Markets to increase the size of a term loan B for Cedar Fair to 1.2 billion from 1 billion U.S. dollars. The bank consortium took the 200 million U.S. dollars from the senior unsecured notes of...