Bway Refi TL Makes Rounds
- BWAY Holding PIKs HY Market for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p14
This article reports on the plan of container supplier BWAY Holding Co. to launch a PIK toggle dividend deal in the U.S. in October 2010.
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;2/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p14
Reports on a revolving credit facility secured by Farmland Industries. Features of the loan; Term loan.
- Banks Kick Off $2.35B TLB for Intelsat Jackson. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p23
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and JPMorgan will begin in December 2010 the syndication of a 2.35 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for satellite-telecommunications operator Intelsat Jackson Holdings.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 180, p3
The article reports on the plan of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to syndicate an additional one billion U.S. dollars of incremental term B loans.
- JPM Delivers $165M Allied Specialty TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p5
The article reports that the syndication process for a 165 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Allied Specialty Vehicles has been started by JPMorgan.
- Calpine Plans Launch Of $2B DIP After Court Hearing. // Bank Loan Report;1/23/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that bankrupt company Calpine Corp. has released its planned debtor-in-possession (DIP) loan, and that the intention is to launch general syndication after it was granted access to a 500 million dollar revolver by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. The DIP facility is specified to...
- BWAY Prepares for $200M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p7
The article reports on the plan of paint-container and aerosol-can manufacturer BWAY Holding to sell 200 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to help finance a leveraged buyout (LBO) deal.
- DEALS AROUND NEW JERSEY. Ruth, Joäo-Pierre // njbiz;12/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p3
This section offers news briefs related to business deals in New Jersey, including the acquisition of steel pails producer Phoenix Container Inc. by container supplier BWAY Holding Co., the lease agreement signed by Office Depot to occupy the former Clifton headquarters of bankrupt retailer...
- Commonwealth Syndicates Revolver. Segar, Joseph // Bank Loan Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p3
Announces that discount cigarette manufacturer Commonwealth Brands Inc. has launched the general syndication of a multi-million dollar revolver and a multi-million dollar term loan targeted at institutional investors.