MarkWest Sells $300M in HY
- MarkWest Tapping HY Market for $500M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/31/2011, p3
The article reports that Denver, Colorado-based MarkWest Energy Partners is selling junk bonds worth 500 million U.S. dollars to back a tender offer.
- MarkWest Powers Up $300M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on high yield bonds worth 300 million U.S. dollars being sold by MarkWest Energy Partners as an additional financing for a tender offer.
- Two $500M HY Offerings to Hit Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p2
This article reports on the plans of Host Hotels & Resorts and MarkWest Energy to issue junk bonds on the primary market in 2010.
- Host Hotels, MarkWest Bring Home HY Cash. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p7
This article reports on the sale of junk bonds by Host Hotels & Resorts and MarkWest Energy Partners via drive-by offerings in 2010.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;2/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p9
A table is presented which shows the high yield deals completed on February 7-09, 2011 including the deal from Florida East Cost Railway Co., MarkWest Energy Partners LP, and Midwest Vanadium Pty. Ltd.
- Valassis Closes Oversubscribed Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p22
The article announces Valassis' completion of its tender offer for a series of high yield bonds.
- Reserve Board restricts takeover financing. // Accountancy;Feb1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1110, p49
Reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve Board has restricted the use of junk bonds in financing takeover bids. Application of the margin requirements in Regulation G of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934; Government agencies opposing the move of the Federal Reserve Board.
- PolyOne to Sell $320M in Junk Bonds for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p19
The article reports that specialized polymer manufacturer Polyone is selling 230 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds as financing for a tender offer.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.