American Commercial Pricing $225M PIK
- Hoosier stocks rally after volatile stretch. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p24
The article reports on the performance of the stocks of several corporations from Indianapolis, Indiana as of December 2007. The top performing stock from the region by percentage gain was by barge operator American Commercial Lines. The company's shares increased after trusts affiliated with...
- American Commercial Prices Upsized $250M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p28
The article reports on a junk bond issue by American Commercial Lines to fund a dividend payment.
- ACL will transport petroleum by inland barge for SeaRiver Maritime. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/1/2013, p3
The article focuses on a multi-year agreement signed by American Commercial Lines (ACL) with Exxon Mobil Corporation maritime affiliate SeaRiver Maritime Inc. for providing petroleum barge transportation services on the inland waterways of the U.S. starting Jaunary 1, 2013.
- ACL purchasing eight 20,000-barrel-capacity tank barges. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/18/2012, p3
The article reports that American Commercial Lines (ACL) will be buying tank barges from Exxon Mobil Corp. subsidiary SeaRiver Maritime Inc.
- American Commercial Launches TL Effort. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/19/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of marine transportation services firm American Commercial Lines to meet with lenders to discuss the potential size and terms of an acquisition-related loan proposal in October 2015.
- BARGING BACK INTO STORMY STOCK MARKET. Glenn, Brandon // Crain's Chicago Business;9/10/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p4
The article presents an interview with David Kelson, portfolio manager at Talon Asset Management. When asked about investment in current money market, he refers to building cash ahead of the recent market turmoil. When asked about the good places to invest money, he refers to American Commercial...
- CORRECTIONS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/12/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p12
Several corrections to articles published in previous issues are presented including one on the music group N'Sync, another on an article about American Commercial Lines and one on a caption which misidentified the location of artist John Domont's studio which is in Fletcher place.
- ACL Adds Heavy Fee Hikes. // Traffic World;9/24/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 38, p33
The article reports on the move of barge operator American Commercial Lines LLC to add a hefty fee aimed at shippers that slow operations by holding barges too long in the U.S. The firm says it is working to advance its program of running a scheduled service. To do so, the company must have the...
- American Commercial, Platform Specialty Among Loans Completed. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/9/2015, p4
The article reports on the allocation of four senior loans in November 2015, including proposed offerings, worth more than one billion dollars, from American Commercial Lines and Platform Specialty Products, according to KDP Investment Advisors. It discusses the pricing of American Commercial's...