Burlington Takes Another Shot
- Burlington Issues $450M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p24
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse in January 2011.
- Burlington Coat Upsizes Dividend, HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p18
The article reports that Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has raised its junk bond offering and the dividend its is paying to Bain Capital.
- JPMorgan Preps $1B Dividend Loan for Burlington. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p2
The article reports that JPMorgan will start marketing a term loan worth 1 billion dollars for Burlington Coat Factory to investors on November 12, 2010.
- Price Talk Set for Burlington TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p31
The article reports on the price talk set by JPMorgan on Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse's 1 billion dollar term loan, which is at Libor plus 525 bps with a 1.75% Libor floor and an original issue discount (OID) of 98.5%.
- Banks to Haul Out $1B TL for Trucking Co. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have syndicated a 765 million dollar term loan for Bresnan Communications Inc. Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp. has pulled its bonds and loan deals due to the market condition....
- Delayed opening. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/8/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 45, p20
Focuses on the delays in the opening of Burlington Coat Factory's store in New York City. Delays in the renovation designed to maintain the historical character of the store.
- Burlington Coat agrees to pay fine by CPSC. Emert, Carol // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/29/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 104, p10
Reports that the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp. has agreed to pay $250,000 to settle accusations that it sold dangerously inflammable scarves from India. Cooperation of Burlington in the recall of the scarves by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;6/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p53
Reports on Burlington Coat Factory's settlement of federal charges that it sold flammable rayon skirts and scarves.
- Burlington Coat opening Mexican store. // Discount Store News;10/18/93, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p4
Reports on Burlington Coat Factory's store opening in Juarez, Mexico in November, 1993. Joint venture with the Mexican retailer Plaza Coloso S.A.; Number of stores considered for opening; Features of the unit; Store opening in Franklin Mills Mall; Product line.