Citi Snags BuggÃ© for European Lev Finance
- Morrison & Foerster Taps Regulatory Pro. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/18/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p2
The article announces several appointments involving investment companies which include, Dwight Smith III as a partner of Morrison & Foerster LLP, David BuggÃ© as a managing director of Citigroup Inc., and Robert Garrett as senior partner and chief technology officer of Merlin Securities LLC.
- Bugg plans restaurant debut this fall. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, pC1
Reports on the plan of David Bugg to open restaurant Dave's Pit Smoked Bar-B-Que in Wenatchee, Washington. Amount of loan provided by Washington Trust Bank; Menus offered by the restaurant; Adoption of ideas from barbecue restaurants in Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina.
- Research gets Results. Boone, Rolf // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, pC1
Shares the experience of David Bugg in planning for a start-up restaurant to be called Dave's Pit Smoked Bar-B-Que in Wenatchee, Washington. Amount of loan; Marketing survey conducted by Bugg; Bugg's interest in barbecue food by studying cooking styles and doing some informal catering.
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...