CareStream's $1.85B Loan Funds Refi & Divi
- Carestream Offers $2.5B in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p14
The article reports on the search of medical services provider Carestream for a first lien term loan totaling to 1.85 billion U.S. dollars and a second lien underwritten term loan amounting to 500 U.S. dollars in May 2013.
- nTelos Seeks to Refinance $751M TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
This article focuses on the plan of communications provider nTelos to refinance 751 million U.S. dollars in term loan debt via bookrunners HPMorgan and UBS.
- JPM, Goldman Launch $365M Refi Loan for PostMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on a covenant-lite term loan amounting to 365 U.S. dollars completed by U.S. finance firms JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs in line with their refinancing effort for U.S. media enterprise PostMedia Network.
- Banks Shop $1.295B Refi Deal for Laureate Education. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the search of U.S. bank consortium Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and KKR for a term loan amounting to 1.295 million U.S. dollars to help with the refinancing effort of Laureate Education in March 2011.
- Skype Looks to Refinance with Cheaper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p7
This article reveals the plan of Internet telephone provider Skype to obtain refinancing from loan investors to replace a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan.
- Is It Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? // Clergy Journal;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on refinancing mortgage loans. Advantage of refinancing; Need to consider the term of the loan when deciding to refinance; Cost of refinancing.
- Clothing Retailer to try on Cov-Lite. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the plan of Gymboree, a children's clothing retailer, to refinance an 820-million U.S. dollar term loan with an equally sized loan that will be covenant-lite
- Banks Shop $575M Cov-Lite TL for TASC Refinancing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the 575 million dollar cov-lite term loan B intended for the refinancing effort of TASC, Inc. through a bank consortium composed of Barclays, Deutsche Bank, RBC Capital markets and KKR Capital Markets.
- Barbri Seeks $256M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p29
The article reports that Barbri, a bar exam preparation provider, is looking for a 256 million dollars term loan B for refinancing.