SeaWorld Makes Splash with $1.19B Loan Refi
- SeaWorld Lowers Price on $1.4B Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p35
The article reports on the decision by SeaWorld Entertainment to reduce the price on its 1.4 billion U.S. dollar term loan.
- SeaWorld Plans $1.4B Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p4
The article reports on the launch by SeaWorld Entertainment of a term loan arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch in May 2013.
- A chance to take a leap into Orlando. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/19/2013, Issue 3066, p52
The article offers information related to an offers from the SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment for travel agents, which gives them a chance to win a place on the annual fam trip to Orlando, Florida.
- Wave Breaker at SeaWorld San Antonio. // Park World;Oct2016, p14
The article reports the coming of the roller coaster called Wave Breaker to the theme park SeaWorld San Antonio in Texas in summer 2017.
- Aquatica Now Open Featuring Big Surf Shores. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the opening of the water theme park Aquatica, owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment on June 1, 2013, which features Big Surf Shores.
- Antartica comes to Orlando details revealed. // Park World;May2012, p12
The article informs that SeaWorld Parks in Orlando, Florida, is planning to introduce Antarctica--Empire of the Penguin, first-of-its-kind family boat ride in 2013.
- Turtle Trek at SeaWorld Orlando. // Park World;Jun2012, p11
The article reports on the opening of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc.'s TurtleTrek that offers visitors with mammal encounters through state-of-the-art three-dimension (3D) entertainment in Orlando, Florida.
- SeaWorld Parks launch mobile websites. // Park World;Feb2013, p11
The article reports on the launching of mobile websites for SeaWorld and two Busch Gardens properties in the United States by SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, which will enable fans of the parks to plan their trips and buy tickets.
- Big plans for SeaWorld Parks. // Park World;Mar2011, p27
The article reports on the 10 attractions to be launched by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc. in the U.S. in 2011 including three water parks and a street party parade.