Pricing Set on $2.85B in Refi Loans for Vitamin Cos
- Pricing Flexes Down on GNC Refi Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p27
The article examines the tightening of pricing on a refinancing term loan for General Nutrition Centers.
- GNC eyes co-marketing. Rosner, Hillary // Brandweek;11/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p5
Reports on General Nutrition Centers' (GNC) development of comprehensive database of customer information with which it hopes to attract health product companies as partners to its Gold Card program. Collection of detailed information on loyal customer starting the early part of 1996; Benefits...
- GNC Opens 300th Franchise. // Franchising World;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p48
Reports on the opening of General Nutrition Center's (GNC) 300th franchise on 42nd St. in New York City. Provision of products in six self-care categories; Festivities at the inauguration.
- A public bent on excellent health vitalizes No.1: GNC. Anderson, Wendy // Franchise Times;Dec97, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p1
Cites factors contributory to the success of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based franchiser General Nutrition Centers Inc. Right concept for the right customer; Financial incentives offered to franchisees; Special Gold Card program; Repurchasing of 300 franchise units; Individualized design for a...
- Deutsch supplements roster with GNC. Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/25/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p2
Reports on New York-based General Nutrition Center's (GNC) transfer of its advertising account to Deutsch. Other advertising shops contacted by GNC; GNC's extent of operations.
- New GNC Spots Debut. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the television commercials of General Nutrition Center. Focus on the company's supplements; Campaign theme; Target audience.
- What it's really like inside GNC. // Marketing (00253650);7/28/2010, p47
The article profiles GNC, the sports and nutrition specialist company.
- Relief for seasonal sniffles. // Shape;May2014, p148
The article offers information on drugs and medicines that give you relief from seasonal allergies, which includes antihistamines, nasal steroids and pro-biotic supplements like a probiotic blend from retail company General Nutrition Corporation.
- GNC to open 12 new stores in Puerto Rico. Gigante, Lucienne // Caribbean Business;5/31/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the plan of General Nutrition Centers Corp. to open additional stores in Puerto Rico. Locations of the retail stores for nutritional products; Goal of the company for expansion.