- Chesapeake Hits Market with $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on Chesapeake Energy's junk bond issue worth 1 billion U.S. dollars.
- Chesapeake Energy Plans $1.6B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p15
The article reports that junk bonds totaling 1.6 billion U.S. dollars will be sold by Chesapeake Energy.
- Chesapeake Energy Selling $3B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p27
The article discusses the 3 billion dollars in high yield bonds being offered by Chesapeake Energy in April 2014, the proceeds of which will be used to refinance its debt.
- US Watches Primary, Europe Active. // High Yield Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports developments in high yield junk bond market in the U.S. and Europe as of March 2002. Negotiation on the Chesapeake Energy's bond; Equity of WCI Communities; Details on the high yield default rate in Europe.
- Ally Financial Offers $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p19
The article reports that Ally Financial is on the junk bond market with an offering of 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2015.
- Ally Financial Back on Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p20
The article reports that Ally Financial is on the junk bond market with a benchmark offering of senior notes, seen to be priced September 9, 2013, to refinance existing debt.
- Junk Bonds Heat Up Usually Slow Summer. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the surge in junk bond issuance in the loan market in the U.S. It mentions that issuers are making new bond issues to seal in low interest rates and refinance debt amidst a volatile economy in the country. It offers details on the bond issuance activities of several banks...
- Ally Financial Back for $1B More. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the plans of Ally Financial, the auto financier and lender formerly known as GMAC, to sell another one billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds.
- Ally Taps Junk Bond Market for $1B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p30
The article reports on the one billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds issued by auto financier and lender Ally Financial in a drive-by offering.