Cox Fuel Cells Power Plant in California
- FUEL CELL POWER PLANT. // BioCycle;Nov2012, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on the fuel cell power plant in the Water Recyling Plant of Inland Empire Utilities Agency (IEUA) in Ontario with a capacity of 2.8 megawatts (MW).
- Clean and controlled. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);8/16/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7800, p10
The article reports on the study which will focus on the control of carbon dioxide capture equipment in fossil power plants in Scotland.
- UK hydrogen fuel cell goes commercial. // Environmental Engineering;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the completion by British hydrogen fuel cells firm AFC Energy of the commissioning of its first commercial-scale fuel cell system at its site in Surrey, England.
- EBay Announces 6 MW Fuel Cell Plant For Utah Data Center. // Energy Daily;6/28/2012, Issue 125, p6
The article reports on the plan by electronic commerce (e-commerce) company EBay Inc. to establish a 6 megawatt (MW) fuel cell plant for its data center in Utah.
- Apple files fuel cell plans. // Modern Power Systems;May2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the plan of Apple Inc. to install a fuel cell facility in North Carolina, and a 20 megawatts solar power array near the town of Maiden.
- Apple's New Mother Ship. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the space-ship like structure Campus 2, proposed by consumer electronics developer Apple Inc., which will incorporate photovoltaics and onsite fuel cell power plants.
- SORBENT MATERIALS FOR THE CLEANING OF SEWAGE BIOGAS IN HIGH TEMPERATURE FUEL CELL PLANTS. Papurello, Davide; Lanzini, Andrea; Smeacetto, Federico; Santarelli, Massimo // Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ);Nov2013 Supplement 11, Vol. 12, p73
An abstract of the article "Sorbent Materials for the Cleaning of Sewage Biogas in High Temperature Fuel Cell Plants" by Davide Papurello and colleagues is presented.
- Fuel cell park touts clean energy, grid resilience. KANG, CRYSTAL // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/14/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the fuel cell park developed by the energy companies FuelCell Energy Inc. and Dominion Resources Inc. at the Dominion Bridgeport clean energy power plant in Richmond, Virginia as part of the state initiative to support renewable energy projects.
- GE 9HA for Hokkaido. // Modern Power Systems;Jul2014, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that electronics company Toshiba and General Electric Co. have announced receipt of an order for a 9HA based combined cycle unit from Hokkaido Electric Power Co for Ishikariwan Shinko unit 1 liquefied-natural-gas fuelled power station.